Thread: NB Resident taking RPAL course in NS

Question NB Resident taking RPAL course in NS

Hey everyone. I was looking to acquire my RPAL, but as a NB Resident I can't seem to find any information at all as to upcoming course availablity. I know in the past they are very sporadic and usually full for months before.

However, in Nova Scotia the courses are weekly. Its just a short drive for me to go and complete my course in a timely fashion. I was just wondering if there would be any trouble licensing-wise to get my course in Nova Scotia assuming I list my correct New Brunswick address on all the paperwork?

I can't see any reason there'd be an issue. It's a federal program, and the requirements are the same regardless of province. I'd call the CFO to confirm though.

Take the course anywhere in Canada that you can afford to travel an take it. Federal permit accepted across the board.
    :D STUPID is supposed to be fatal, but we spend countless resources to protect IDIOTS from being the cause of their own demise. Occasionally a ray of sunshine comes through an STUPID manages to do the job it was intended to do.

I took my courses in Alberta. I live in NB. Take the course wherever you want.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fultron View Post
    Hey everyone. I was looking to acquire my RPAL, but as a NB Resident I can't seem to find any information at all as to upcoming course availablity. I know in the past they are very sporadic and usually full
    Try calling (506) 856-2115 for the next course/challenge in NB.
    Cathy

call NBCC in your area for upcomming courses. they run them regularly here in the moncton area, but if you take it in NS that's fine too.