Hey there, CGN!

Gary made the mistake of leaving me in charge this morning, and that means I am currently power-crazy and mostly making the rules up as I go! As long as I have control of his chair, I've decided that the beloved Henry Mare's Leg .22LR should be shipping free anywhere in Canada, so I took a few minutes to make that happen. The birds are singing, the trees are budding, flowers are blooming. Spring is finally starting to show up, so why not capture that with a classic rimfire option that is a ton of fun in a field with some tin cans (and also just as much fun on some small game silhouette targets at indoor ranges, for you guys out east who are still seeing snow outside)?

CLICK HERE

They're fantastic fun and a great way to waste an afternoon (or many) shooting reactive targets. Bust out the center of clays on the berm, start a tennis ball race across the field with the shooter in the next lane, whatever your heart desires. But hey, you don't have to take my word for it! Here's some pretty heavy hitting testimonials from some respected shooters and companies:

The day after putting the Henry Repeating Arms .22 Mare's Leg through its paces, I joined my brother for a lunch-time shooting session. He showed up with his Henry rifle and I brought this Henry pistol. We each took turns running both guns and had a terrific time together. We agreed that when it comes to Henry-built guns, you're going to run out of ammunition or range time before you run out of shooting fun. And isn't that the best part of what shooting is all about?
- B Gil Horman, American Rifleman

- Shawn Skipper, NRA Media

I LIKEY. YOU KNOW IT'S QUALITY WHEN IT SAYS HENRY ON THE SIDE, OR MY MIDDLE NAME AIN'T "TWITCHY-EYE".
- Gary Busey, WanstallsOnline

You want your own Henry Mare's Leg! You want one now, and you want it to be shipped free (while supplies last)! I can't promise it'll stay that way for long, but I can promise that the guys and girls out there looking for a Henry Mare's Leg right now are going to get a cool deal! We're going to send these out starting right away, so get your order in and get FREE shipping while the getting's good!

Cheers,
Daniel