Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Powder IS HERE!

That is a little steep. The place I just bought from had 8lbs of h-1000 for $240

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Tite Group x 3 Thank you! (would have signed up for another 3 Unique)
    -CSSA-
    -CCFR-
    -NFA-
    -CPC-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rem338win's Avatar
    Supply and demand I guess, but people remember....
    Junkies have tracks and that's icky. :

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Price goes up when a guy can't get enough product in to meet the demand. If there are shortages, how else is he to make up for the previous volume he would have sold? It isn't greed, it's guys trying to keep their business afloat.

People can believe whatever they want but I for one won't be paying these prices.

The problem is though people pay these prices and then it becomes the regular price. Its like the guy in Edmonton selling Hodgdon powder for 50 bucks a pound and he sells out immediately. Keep paying these prices and it becomes the regular price.

Its funny because TSE has better prices on every single item in the store than Bass Pro...and yet Bass Pro has cheaper powder. Supply and demand for sure but these powder prices are getting out of hand.

"Surely a man paying 50 dollars for a cab would certainly pay $75"... Planes Trains and Automobiles.
    Last edited by BPM; 03-28-2015 at 03:51 PM.

BANNED
    Guys,
    if you are out and need Varget, I'd pay $50. I was fortunate to get 16 lb few years ago. But I would not sell it for $100, just like most of you.
    So if you don't need it urgently, do not stack up. And the prices will go where they should be.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    I shake my head when I read posts accusing us of gouging.

We do not control the prices and mark up our products once they hit our dock as little as we can so that we may remain competitive. If the price is too high, chances are we did not get the best price because of volume, or simply because we got hosed.

Sometimes, just to get a product, we pay a premium so that we can supply it.

Either way, our pricing is always as competitive as we can be. Which is also why we rarely "price match". We simply cannot afford to.

I make no apologese as I firmly believe TSE offers a lot of products at great prices and usually with good inventory levels to support the shooting sports.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

i didnt see 8lb varget? sold out maybe?

BANNED
    i dont know,,but i still remember who caused me to loose the privilege of playing with my cz-858

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast