Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Powder IS HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    i dont know,,but i still remember who caused me to loose the privilege of playing with my cz-858
    Wrong thread buddy. The guys got powder, you want powder? If not, move on...
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    So.... I take it that both bullseye and titegroup are sold out? I never did get any sort of confirmation on my order...

It might be nice if the business rep would answer the questions in the post rather than engage the disgruntled peanut gallery.

Just saying

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    So.... I take it that both bullseye and titegroup are sold out? I never did get any sort of confirmation on my order...
    send an email directly to the boys pulling the orders: websales@theshootingedge.com
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Thanks. Done

got my imr 4350 this morning thank u TSE

I don't mind paying more for powder when it comes available and I'm desperate. So I paid $36 instead of the $28 for a pound when no other supplier has it. Big facking deal! $8 bucks more gets me my powder when I want it. If people don't want to pay a few extra dollars then that leaves more for me and I'll be shooting and they'll be wishing they had more powder on hand. What I get fired up about is how much more powder costs in Canada vs the US. Even at marked up prices you see at vendors' tables at matches state side, I still bought 16 lbs of N133 for about $60 more than what it would cost to buy 8 lbs in Canada. Go figure.

TSE's prices are the highest in Calgary on the new stock, but I had to buy some there yesterday as I could not get enough from WSS and CSC. WSS was $36.90, CSS was $38 and TSE $41 on the powder I bought. CSS got very little powder in yesterday, but still was 8% cheaper than TSE, so volume I believe makes no difference, or CSS just has way lower margins. And the prices I just quoted, were all brand new stock that arrived the past 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I shake my head when I read posts accusing us of gouging.

We do not control the prices and mark up our products once they hit our dock as little as we can so that we may remain competitive. If the price is too high, chances are we did not get the best price because of volume, or simply because we got hosed.

Sometimes, just to get a product, we pay a premium so that we can supply it.

Either way, our pricing is always as competitive as we can be. Which is also why we rarely "price match". We simply cannot afford to.

I make no apologese as I firmly believe TSE offers a lot of products at great prices and usually with good inventory levels to support the shooting sports.

JR
    JR. For every person who complains about the TSE gouging, may I assume their allowed powder allowance? I want more 8208!

Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    TSE's prices are the highest in Calgary on the new stock, but I had to buy some there yesterday as I could not get enough from WSS and CSC. WSS was $36.90, CSS was $38 and TSE $41 on the powder I bought. CSS got very little powder in yesterday, but still was 8% cheaper than TSE, so volume I believe makes no difference, or CSS just has way lower margins. And the prices I just quoted, were all brand new stock that arrived the past 2 weeks.
    I understand, but CSC and WSS did not get powder from the same place I did so I have no idea what they paid, or at what USD value it was pegged against.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by hend238 View Post
    JR. For every person who complains about the TSE gouging, may I assume their allowed powder allowance? I want more 8208!
    Its a new day... come in for more!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast