Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Powder IS HERE!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Folks need to wake up, powder prices are going up, CDN dollar is tanking. At both my fav stores in BC and ON the new stuff are up at least 30%. Get it while you can, it is going to be ugly for a while.
    The dollar is off by 10% or so and the rest of the increase is just the normal(new normal)annual price hike due to "scarcity".
    Nothing new as far as the last few years except that now the dollar can take 1/3 of the blame.
    Sweet.

I for one appreciate TSE and its staff. I also appreciate JRs honest regarding some of your unfounded claims. I was a member there for close to 5 years (even when I moved away from Calgary) and saw the measures and steps the took to continually improve their store through renovations, their staff through training, and everything in between with great customer service.

Thanks TSE
    CLOSE - only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
    CCFR & CSSA & RWF Member

while you are all on your high horse, I went in last week and found another pound of titegroup hidden behind some undesirable powder, bringing me up to four lbs. Thanks TSE! will keep me reloading hopefully until the next batch arrives.

Trapped Inside The Liberal stronghold (GTA)
    Thanks for the reply JR much appreciate I was at target sports this passed weekend and all I saw was projectiles no powder or primers could you please tell me where they may keep it cause funny enough when I asked the guys behind the counter they said they don't know when the next shipment will come in sold out for a long time now I go shooting every weekend. And take a look. Its no big deal just a request I'd rather deal with my club then going to Le Barons

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345