Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Powder IS HERE!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I shake my head when I read posts accusing us of gouging.

We do not control the prices and mark up our products once they hit our dock as little as we can so that we may remain competitive. If the price is too high, chances are we did not get the best price because of volume, or simply because we got hosed.

Sometimes, just to get a product, we pay a premium so that we can supply it.

Either way, our pricing is always as competitive as we can be. Which is also why we rarely "price match". We simply cannot afford to.

I make no apologese as I firmly believe TSE offers a lot of products at great prices and usually with good inventory levels to support the shooting sports.

JR
    I'd still gladly pay a couple extra bucks to buy off the small guy rather than the big box stores. Plus when going to the big box stores they don't always have stock, but you seem to have what I want most of the time. Some things that you stock are cheaper and other things are more expensive but it goes the same way for them. I've placed my order and I'll be in later today or tomorrow morning to pick it up!

Kevin

I was in yesterday and will be in again today. While everyone complains, I'll be stocked up.

Thanks got not buying everything up guys! More for me! Now to find some brass.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaSheepdog View Post
    I was in yesterday and will be in again today. While everyone complains, I'll be stocked up.

Thanks got not buying everything up guys! More for me! Now to find some brass.
    I'm with you, brass and large magnum/rifle primers the I'll be good for awhile!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Folks need to wake up, powder prices are going up, CDN dollar is tanking. At both my fav stores in BC and ON the new stuff are up at least 30%. Get it while you can, it is going to be ugly for a while.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Folks need to wake up, powder prices are going up, CDN dollar is tanking. At both my fav stores in BC and ON the new stuff are up at least 30%. Get it while you can, it is going to be ugly for a while.
    +1 what he said!
    Member - NFA CSSA NRA

Is that list of powder in the first post still relatively up to date?

Trapped Inside The Liberal stronghold (GTA)
    What I would really really like is for target sports to start stocking reloading supplies. That goes for powder, primers and reloading machines.

JR can you please start stocking up your other store please

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1974 View Post
    What I would really really like is for target sports to start stocking reloading supplies. That goes for powder, primers and reloading machines.

JR can you please start stocking up your other store please
    Chris,

We had powder, primers, brass and bullets at Target for about 18 months and sold almost nothing.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I was there last week, NADA! I was hoping to find Bullseye, Titegroup, W231, N320, HP38, or even Clays.
    Last edited by ambishooter; 04-15-2014 at 10:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    Did you really quote an answer to your question and re-ask it?
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast