Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got my ammo order yesterday ... flawless!

CGN Regular

Post got my ammo order yesterday ... flawless!

hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for such a silky smooth buy ... slick as butter. LOL

also helps that you guys were pretty much the only ones I know of who actually got some stock of the CCI quiet ammo ...

that's right everyone ... it was me who bought the whole 3 boxes they had left.

Quote Originally Posted by UNknownSUBject View Post

Damn you bro! Good clean reasonably priced 22lr is hard to find in my area. Anyway, enjoy it, happy shooting.
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by UNknownSUBject View Post
    hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for such a silky smooth buy ... slick as butter. LOL

also helps that you guys were pretty much the only ones I know of who actually got some stock of the CCI quiet ammo ...

since he posted it in the ammo source's forum, I'm gonna guess he got it at www.theammosource.com
    Sarcasm aside, I thing that deal is sold out.

Ian.

My bad.... LOL. I almost hit the roof seeing a post on CCI Quiet ammo. I am almost out of .22 LR.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm down to my last 5,000 rounds

I don't ever see a problem getting 22 here in Alberta. I have about 10,000 round here at home but it's always in Walmart, Canadian tire.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotvw1 View Post
    I don't ever see a problem getting 22 here in Alberta. I have about 10,000 round here at home but it's always in Walmart, Canadian tire.
    What are you guys paying for it? Would be open buying it and shipping it to the Toronto area?

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

CGN frequent flyer
    I just got a brick of Wildcats at Flaherty's for $24, it wasn't the last one there.

Not as good as the $17 LeBaron was selling them for last year, but a lot better than the 30-something CT wants for them.

Edit: Whoops, just realized this is a dealer forum, go ahead and delete if you wish Apologies.

Thanks, I'll have to go down and check it out. Can't say I'm a big fan of the Winchester wildcat. I would prefer to get CCI or federal at reasonable prices but harder to find...and I'm getting desperate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast