Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fenix PD-35's......

Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    I actually mounted one using the fenix holder and sleeve, sleeve is a bit long, but it works none the less...
    You're right, it works. But it didn't produce the result I wanted. When I tried to mod the sleeve it just cracked and fell apart. The tire tube worked great for me and suggest you give it a go.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    It comes with a regular nylon belt pouch.
    I was hoping it came with batteries, but oh well...it's off to Wally World I go in the morning! Thanks for the lighting implements gentlemen...the headlamp is just what the doctor ordered and the lantern will come in handy during the annual Algonquin camping trip.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    I was hoping it came with batteries, but oh well...it's off to Wally World I go in the morning! Thanks for the lighting implements gentlemen...the headlamp is just what the doctor ordered and the lantern will come in handy during the annual Algonquin camping trip.
    Try Ebay first....Wally will kill you for those batteries.
    Crazy......but that's how it goes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    We should have more of the double packs of CR123's in stock soon.

$9.99 for a pack of two instead of $16.99 + that Shoppers or Walmart charges.

We also have the 12 pack of Surefires in stock.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Thanks for the heads up gentlemen. I was kicking myself for forgetting to stop at Wally World while out doing the weekend errands. But, it seems it was actually a good thing.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Been using my Fenix PD35 daily for about six months now. Its an amazing flashlight, great quality, and fantastic price. I highly recommend you get the Fenix charger (also can be used in the car) and Fenix 18650 batteries, or even the nightcore brand if you want. I wouldn't use the "protected" UltraFire 18650 batteries even with a controlled charger, as two coworkers did and it burnt out their LED.

The only change I would like to see Fenix do is make a more durable sheath, but there are tons of opions out there for that.

Nobody will regret getting this light.

Here's a quick picture of mine, I was using this to help me find a small bag/case that I could hold everything in, still on the hunt for that and a better sheath. This is the older style of charger, I believe the newer ones can charge up to 4 batteries and will show you the voltage of each battery. Probably will upgrade to one if I can find a good deal on one.

I do want to note that CR123 batteries do work great in the light and last a lot longer in this than my SureFire G2. Since I use this daily its just easier and cheaper to use the 18650.

If I get the change tonight I'll take some better picture, and run out to the park and show you how far you can see in the dark with the different settings.

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    I have the same charger / vehicle adapter and 18650's as in the pic above ^
    Been 100% reliable for years.

Do you guys have a package deal for what the gentleman posted above ? Batterys charger and car adapter?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure we have a few of the above ones in stock, but not up on the web site just yet.

I have some other items to put on so I'll add those chargers as well.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234