Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wildlife Protection Products at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carpetmonkey View Post
    Sorry for necroposting here Kate, yet this seemed the appropriate thread to resurrect ...

Are you able to bring in these pouches for the pen launcher and/or flare kits from TruFlare?

I know you stock the flares and pen launchers separately, so the pouch would be a nice addition for a car / pack kit!

I have not heard the term necroposting before - I like it! We'll see what we can do on those kits, I have seen them before and they're pretty cool

I work in the bush..and I always carry bear flares....I faced down a cougar last year...cant carry a gun, so I stood it down with a knife.So I went and bought bear flares....tested it out in the bush...was extremely bright, hot, loud and smoky....I seriously cannot imagine any animal not running away in fear when you light it.
    they are very expensive though..was wondering if you could get them cheaper....if so maybe the company I work for might buy a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    I have not heard the term necroposting before - I like it! We'll see what we can do on those kits, I have seen them before and they're pretty cool

Or even just the pouches, so people can mix'n'match launcher and products, without having them roll around in a compartment, or having to use a 12ga shell pouch or pocket organizer (neither of these works all that well, lemme tell you).
    ... also, I like that the pouch is labelled with the company logo so I would not get them mixed up with my real 12ga (slug) pouch, or Red Comet 12ga flare pouch.

Sadly, they are not covered in MOLLE or all tactical, but they are great for vehicle kits, or snugging away inside of a pack.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123