Thread: ATT and Transport question

ATT and Transport question

I think I've read it here somewhere but I can't seem to find it in a rush but:

1) Can I use a photocopy of my LTATT and my registration certificates to go to and from my range or must I carry the originals (I'd like to keep those safe)

2) With my LTATT it states in conditions that as an invitee, when I go to a range, can I just use the open letter invitation (eg TSC) as the written invitation must be provided "upon request"? Or do I have to call the CFO and inform them that I am going to another range?
    "What do you mean I can't buy a machine gun"

BANNED
    [quote=floman;9945734]i think i've read it here somewhere but i can't seem to find it in a rush but:

1) can i use a photocopy of my ltatt and my registration certificates to go to and from my range or must i carry the originals (i'd like to keep those safe) yes

2) with my ltatt it states in conditions that as an invitee, when i go to a range, can i just use the open letter invitation (eg tsc) as the written invitation must be provided "upon request"? yes Or do i have to call the cfo and inform them that i am going to another range? NO

With many thanks good sir. Let the games begin.
    "What do you mean I can't buy a machine gun"