Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order Wait Time

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoDuckHunt87 View Post
    I shot them an email about my recent small order as well, no response yet.
    These things happen in business. Sucks waiting but, it is what it is.
    Have looked up NintendoDuckHunt, we have no order or file for such a person.... Should you wish to clarify please e mail my desk.... john@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    Ordered my cqa sunday the 13th. Processing as we speak. Looking forward to the new purchase.

Placed an order about two weeks ago for a couple hundred bucks worth of bits & pieces. Just checked and it is still listed as processing. Oh well, good things come to those that wait - right?

Actually the processing delay worked to my advantage this past December when I was able to easily cancel my order after an unexpected expense came while the order was in limbo. Definitely saved some explaining on the homefront.

CGN Regular
    I ordered on sunday and have not got an email to pay for the item yet. Is this typical? Just want to make sure i get in on this cqa deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamlxlx View Post
    I ordered on sunday and have not got an email to pay for the item yet. Is this typical? Just want to make sure i get in on this cqa deal.
    If you used the on-line ordering system through the website you should receive an e-mail saying that the status of your order has been changed to "processing". If that has happened, then you're gtg. The next notification that you'll get will be when it's shipped.

Mine switched to "Processing" within a few hours of ordering it. Then after around 6 days it switched to "Waiting For Approval". This morning it changed again to "Shipped" and my credit card was debited. Yay. That was actually quicker than I thought it was going to be. Now I'm just waiting patiently for it to arrive in my mail box. Because of where I live, I requested it to be shipped with Canada Post and it was. Everything came up to $593.38 for the rifle, tax and shipping. Still $100 less than if I bought it at a local store. At P&D, they're $690 plus tax, so i scored on this deal. Now I just gotta save up and get another M305B from them.
    KMATDCS

CGN Regular
    Ya mine just changed to "waiting for approval". So do they do the transfer first i take it? Either way glad to get in on this deal.

I believe so. Mine said Waiting For Approval for 2 days and suddenly it was mailed. I am going to be dealing with Marstar a lot more now. Next up is a Single Action Revolver.
    KMATDCS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12