Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skorpion 10 round LEGAL mags?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar

Skorpion 10 round LEGAL mags?

Hey guys,

I know that our .32acp skorpions are 'carbines' allowing them to be non prohib pistols... however is there any chance you guys could get .32 ACP mags for the PISTOL version that would allow us with the 'carbines' to shoot 10 rounds legally?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    The pistol version is a prohib and it would.need to have a pistol in canada to allow for 10 round mags otherwise no it w9nt happen
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    The pistol version is a prohib and it would.need to have a pistol in canada to allow for 10 round mags otherwise no it w9nt happen
    If there are prohib versions of the pistol in canada, then the guns are readily available to those with a licence to possess them. Hence mags could also be legal.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    If there are version.yes but i highly doubt there are
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    If there are prohib versions of the pistol in canada, then the guns are readily available to those with a licence to possess them. Hence mags could also be legal.
    This is what I was thinking.

Whoever's making the mags now can just stamp 'designed for skorpion pistol' on 'em, jack the prices for their troubles and import 'em... no?

CGN Regular
    The Skorpion pistol would have to be readily available in Canada.

This could be an issue since prohibs cannot be imported (except for military and LE) so unless there was a bunch in Canada when all the prohib stuff started happening (and still are in the country) I think we are all SOL.

But i hope that there are some in Canada since the 5 round mags disappear too fast in the Skorpion....
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    What pistol has a compatible 32acp magazine with the Skorpion? The CZ-70? I believe it's only 8 rounds, if that's the pistol in question.

Last edited by st1264; 04-07-2014 at 07:49 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    There are scorpion pistols. They are prohib.

The scorpions here are considered rifles.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    WORK ON CHANGING THE RULES, SO YOU CAN HAVE A 30 ROUND MAG FOR YOUR GUN. Man all this effort to work around a set of laws that should have never been allowed to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Sadly, there would not even be any prohibited Skorpion pistols in private hands in Canada. When they were prohibited in 1992 under OIC#11, there was no grandfathering. Any in Canada at the time would have been confiscated at the same time that the SPAS-12, Barrett M82, TEC-9, Calico, Feather carbines, etc. were taken.
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast