Thread: Thank you Marstar

Thank you Marstar

I have been reading on this forum and I see lots of negative/whiny posts about Marstar, lots of people complain when things go wrong but keep quite when all is well.

My first dealing with Marstar was for an A.I.A. M10B3. As I was short on funds they allowed me to make small payments over several months and ensure I did not miss out on the limited number that were available. I can not stress how thankful I am that they went out of their way to accommodate a first time customer, I know of no other business that helps out new customers to such a degree.

I have since purchased a stripped smle no1 mk 3 receiver, 3 TT-33 Tokarevs, 1 type 56 SKS, and a Pietta ten shot 22lr revolver as well as a couple cases of ammo and various parts and accessories.

Their have been issues, but the level of service was always been top notch. The Pietta 10 shot revolver had the most issues. When It arrived despite having a proof house stamp the barrel was plugged. I did not try to clear the barrel fearing that if damage occurred it could affect warranty, instead I shipped it back to Marstar who determined the nature of the obstruction (bluing salt/debris), ensured the barrel was safe, offered a refund or exchange, and shipped it back to me when I decided to keep it. When I received it back I refinished the grips as I was unimpressed with the factory finish. The revolver was a blast but on the third time at the Range (sand quarry) it fired with the barrel misaligned thus stretching the cylinder into an oval and scaring me off of Pietta. I feared that by refinishing the grip I may have affected the warranty but with Marstar it was a non issue, upon return of the revolver they offered an immediate refund for the gun and all shipping. Instead I used it as credit towards an SKS ammo combo and bought a boar blaster kit, muzzle brake and sling to go with it. When setting up the green laser on my SKS I discovered the pressure switch was faulty and did not work. I once again contacted Marstar and within days I had the new switch. So even though my purchases have not been trouble free, the level of service combined with such willingness and ability to resolve issues has been better than any other company I have dealt with. I have been burned in gun show purchases in the past and am glad someone in the industry has honour in their business practices.

Thank you
    from Northern Manitoba

I have also dealt with Marstar recently. Good service product as advertised ...will deal again..Don

Expired Business
    We are happy to have you as a customer
    :D

CGN Regular
    Can't Agree More. My first firearm after being out of them for 18years was one of there type 56 and ammo deals. I love that rifle, even with my eyes I can pop clays all day at 100 yards with surplus, Since then I've also picked up a 52 Russian tok 'that I swear was never fired before I got it' And as of today I just received my new M97 which I must Say I'm quite impressed with.

Thanks Again Marstar!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Their guarantee makes it hard to field a valid complaint. I've needed it a few times and have always been satisfied in the end.