Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Tesla Particle Beam weapon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zkBnFPBV3f0

Apparently this baby will come equipped with a 40w plasma rifle, why not let Atlas take the blast for you?

CGN Regular
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Super GunNutz
    find an old dot matrix printer. pull the print head. split out the individual pins and their drive coils. line them up with a laser and glue to rail. you will have to tweek them as they dry, because the glue pulls them out of line. simple board to energize them sequentially. voila: rail gun

This thread is pointless. The Tesla Particle Beam weapon is bullpup, therefore automatically prohibited in Canada.

Back to Magnetically projected items are you sure rail guns and mag rails are prohibited? (specifically mag rails) do I need a Permit or some form of paperwork for Mag Rail

so dumping capacitors into electromagnets to accelerate an iron rod is illegal? What if it's a really big rod?

I cant make rocket's, and I can't fire stuff magnetically in a responsible manner, I thought I was free.

You could technically do it with rare earth magnets and it wouldn't even be electronic any more, provided they could assemble it safely as those magnets within a few feet of each other get pretty persnickity and limb's have been lost :P

I mean the laws are so poorly written any fool on the internet can find a way around them, Point Proven 8)

Is it powerful enough to take down a bear? If so, I'll take one for the cottage
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

Any fool with a few car batteries the right capacitors and some properly aligned electro magnets could take down a bear, just push the easy button, Provided we can get the bear to stand on this exact spot

Or you have spare flat bed truck and about a quarter million dollars, then that bears toast

But again would I seriously Need my dangerous goods permit and a special provision for that?
    How would your average constable/cop respond to a rail run in someone's back yard

It would certainly be one for the history books.

But seriously do I need a permit for mag rail

CGN Regular
    Under a bridge where a troll used to live...
    pft playing with toys - all of yous.

Now this...this is a big f***ing gun

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567