Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Pending" Status on Order?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    I wonder as well. I paid for a delivery of april 11th...not shipped yet....?
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

As I said we are running a few days behind. The delivery date is just an estimate but it is usually pretty close to that day.

Ryan

SFRC is where I got the best service with Firearms related items, I hate to say it but all you can do is wait, but at leat you know dealing with them that whatever you purchased will come in well packaged and that you didn't get ripped off on shipping cost.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    My last two firearm orders from them took forever. First one took over 1 year, next one nine months.

As usual SFRC did a great job. Both were pre-orders, S&W was a year late on their 1911 anny, T97 was worth the wait.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    I just ordered a shotgun from them. Got my back-in-stock notification late Sunday night (12:43 am Monday actually; why you were working at this time Ryan, is beyond me! Crazy). Ordered it Monday evening around 5 p.m. It shipped out on Friday, and I had it Monday morning to open it like a kid on Christmas morning.

Also I second what PA said about shipping and packaging. Great deal on the free shipping! Also, about the packaging: It looks like SFRC took the extra step to stuff the box with paper shredding to give it some padding during shipping. I can't say how glad I am about this, because the wrapping paper was torn in several places, and the cardboard box the shotgun was in, was busted in one location quite severely, thanks to the Canada Post Parcel Compactor. But like I said, and to my relief, it was packaged well and in excellent condition!! Thanks Ryan/SFRC!!

Obviously I was anxious all week/weekend waiting for it, but realistically, that kind of time between order to in your hands is pretty awesome.

Ordered from SFRC many times all top notch and awwesome service. Been ordering stuff online for quite awhile now and would rate SFRC and Ryan as probably the best online retailer that I have ever dealt with. When they ship Canada post even sends you an email as well with all info and expected delivery.
    Keep up the great work SFRC and thank you

rebore41

Got it in today. Didn't ship until yesterday.

I love new toys.

Gotta go test 'er out this week.

Thanks SFRC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12