Thread: Is there a way in forum?

Is there a way in forum?

Hey guys I am a newb but is there a way to set my profile so I automatically subscribe to the threads I post in or do I have to manually select it each time.

If its totally obvious then I'm sorry but I really have looked repeatedly over the last few days and I thought Id ask.

I've been told I'm an Idiot Savant

Thanx
    Rasp

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    I just go into my profile, somewhere in there is a find recent posts and a find recent started threads button.
    If it's not there it might be in the User CP. I usually fumble around till I find it. I suffer from not giving a #### about the Internet or technology in general for the first ten years out of high school...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Up at the top of the page is "Settings", then on the left sidebar a little ways down is "General settings", then a little way down the page will be "Default Thread Subscription", and some options such as getting emails instantly or just daily through your control panel.

The control panel notifications kind of suck, you need to specifically go to your notification page and look for them. Sometimes that nice, but sometimes it's better to get emails. It all depends on how you want to filter your subscriptions.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

I've done a lot of fumbling so I relate to that, So I thought Id ask, thanx guys

Lol and yea right there in front of me