Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ammo - what'cha got for .22LR?

BANNED
    CCI stuff is hard to find for sure,,,Winchester and Remington are pretty easy though,,

I've been looking for CCI SV 40gr for months, all over Ottawa...none to be found. My target pistols are very demanding as to diet !

BANNED
    finding stand CCi might be a lot harder than Mini-Mags...which seem the round of choice for semi auto pistols,,

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    ummmm,,that's odd,,how did i mange to pick up about 20,000 rounds in the last few months,,including 5,000 mini mags,,,and a couple thousand stingers..???
    i guess you're not looking in the right places,,,i have to say i did have to drive around a bit and make some calls,,,but it wasn't hard to come up with 22 lr,,,you have to remember,,if you are the type to buy one box of 500 when you see it,,,yes,,you will always be looking for it,,,
    Ummm, I am skeptical about this claim as I have made the calls and driven all over Ottawa and Gatineau and was only able to come up with about 6000 rounds of decent ammo over the last few months.

BANNED
    then i guess is should keep quiet then,,,LOL...actually 20,000 might be a little low,,,i actually bought a 5000 case 3 weeks ago,,,LOL....best advice right now would be,,,buy whatever you can when you see it,,,22LR is imposisble to find in the US right now,,,an ammo can of 1500 rounds of CCI mini-mags i bought here for $110.00,,sells on gunbroker for $380.00 and up,,,a $3.00 box here,is $10.00 there,,,,There was still stock in Canada before the mad buy up in the states,,,,but NEW stock will be getting harder to come by soon,,so like they say,,buy it cheap and stack it deep,,,as for "skeptical",,i actually help a local shop keep some of his customers happy by supplying him some CCI stuff,,so ya,,i dont make #### up,,,LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123