Thread: CORE15 + 5 PMAG Promotion Ending Friday Night!

Expried Business Member

Cool CORE15 + 5 PMAG Promotion Ending Friday Night!

Awhile back we started a promotion in cooperation with CORE15 Rifle Systems in the USA to include 5 free Magpul PMAGs with each rifle sold while the cases of PMAGs survived -- and it has been a great way for Canadians to get out to the range with a great AR15 and a stack of mags to have some fun with ever since! Last night the last of the PMAGs ran out and we decided to volunteer some of our own to carry the promotion all the way through until the end of the week here just to end it on a high note!

So, the deal is:

CORE15 Rifle
    + 5 PMAGs + Free Shipping on all CORE15 rifle orders placed before close of business Friday night. That means we've got about 24 hours for you guys and girls out there seeing us here on CGN to add a CORE15 to your collection and take advantage of a pile of mags and free shipping!

CLICK HERE

We'd like to thank everyone out there who has purchased a CORE15 rifle since we started this promotion with the guys down there in Ocala, Florida -- it's been a huge hit and we're always happy to visit a range and see CORE15 shooters there! For the rest of you: the clock is tickin' if you're thinking of jumping in while the deal is on!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Great deal, I got my Core15 a few weeks back with all the free Pmags, I believe I ordered it on a Tuesday and transfer was done within a day and shipped out the following day. Very nice AR, now looking for a good deal on a EOTech and magnifier combo to put on this bad boy.

I've been running mine in service rifle this season. Just so happens to be the perfect amount of extra mags to run in my chest rig.

Thanks again Wanstalls. I love my Core 15! (I put a few pieces on it. It's my go to 3 gun riffle.)

"Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean