Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New XCR-L from Wolverine - the barrel is not straight?

Quote Originally Posted by jugi16 View Post
    Xcr = far from perfection. Overpriced p o s IMO. Buy a good bolt gun for 2500 bucks. To the op sorry you had to learn the hard way.
    Overpriced maybe, POS it is not. What's your experience with them? You must be more of an expert on them than myself, because here I was thinking mine was accurate and functioned perfectly since day one...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    XCR are great guns. End of discussion. However, since you admitted in an open form that you took the barrel off and tried to fix it yourself, then you voided the warranty. period. If you had not of monkeyed with it, you probably could have just exchanged it with no issue. Now? If Wolverine will do an exchange for you with you having to pay an additional 25 to 50%, that would be realistic. Since they will have to fix the rifle and sell it as used, because you monkeyed with it, they can't claim warranty from XCR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd like a reply from someone at Wolverine.
    68 Answers for Antis:: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1050777-Arguments-against-gun-prohibitionists
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superlative View Post
    I'd like a reply from someone at Wolverine.
    try call them tomorrow when they are open
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    XCR are great guns. End of discussion. However, since you admitted in an open form that you took the barrel off and tried to fix it yourself, then you voided the warranty. period. If you had not of monkeyed with it, you probably could have just exchanged it with no issue. Now? If Wolverine will do an exchange for you with you having to pay an additional 25 to 50%, that would be realistic. Since they will have to fix the rifle and sell it as used, because you monkeyed with it, they can't claim warranty from XCR.
    How does that void the warranty? Removing the barrel of the XCR is part of the step-by-step disassembly illustrated in the XCR-L manual.

The fact that the barrel was removed shouldn't void the warranty. What would void the warranty is an attempt to change the rifle to make the barrel fit. just taking the barrel on and off shouldnt be of any consequence.
    The Cop put me in the backseat even though I clearly called shotgun!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just read through the manual, and nowhere does it say that the warranty is voided by removing the barrel. Barrel removal is a feature of this rifle for crying out loud. This rifle is in pristine condition. The barrel alignment issue is a defect, and casual examination of this rifle shows there is no damage to any part of the rifle whatsoever.
    68 Answers for Antis:: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1050777-Arguments-against-gun-prohibitionists
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    How does that void the warranty? Removing the barrel of the XCR is part of the step-by-step disassembly illustrated in the XCR-L manual.
    This. I even spent $107 on a proper torque wrench.

Buy some loctite too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    These replies are why you need to call WOLV and not waste time asking for free USELESS advice from the internet cause all you'll get are haters and misinformed. Sadly these aren't CGN newbies
    Quote Originally Posted by jugi16 View Post
    Xcr = far from perfection. Overpriced p o s IMO. Buy a good bolt gun for 2500 bucks. To the op sorry you had to learn the hard way.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast