Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New XCR-L from Wolverine - the barrel is not straight?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wolverine fixed problem in one day. nuff said. ;-D
    68 Answers for Antis:: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1050777-Arguments-against-gun-prohibitionists
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    So what was wrong with it? How was it fixed.

Nuff said with no details is rather selfish end for a thread that started asking for help.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    If you have a problem with your brand new car and take it to the dealer and tell them you worked on it and worked on it, taking this and that apart, they won't give you a warranty.
    why not if it is a factory defect in the end that was found to be the problem and you are within the time and km's of the factory warranty coverage?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    So what was wrong with it? How was it fixed.

Nuff said with no details is rather selfish end for a thread that started asking for help.
    geez, judgmental much? I'm was in transit, will give details later when I'm ready, not at your convenience.
    68 Answers for Antis:: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1050777-Arguments-against-gun-prohibitionists
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckchap View Post
    well....here we go again.
    Superlative, having received a new rifle noticed something odd. He came here for advice,as to wether or not this was an easy fix, perhaps something simple he could address himself.
    Some folks suggested possible causes, which likely led superlative to believe it was best left to the OEM/Supplier. At his earliest possible time, he contacted said supplier and arranged a return. Said supplier stood behind their product 100%.
    Both superlative and wolverine acted appropriately...to the rest of you so quick to "slam" the supplier....SHAME ON YOU

Now, to all
    Don't think anyone was slamming Wolverine, but I will agree with your sentiments and further note the black rifle crowd on CGN is by far the more virulent, belligerent, and argumentative group on the site unfortunately for reasons unknown. It is a tough crowd to please, and impressively, Wolverine's doing it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Learn to say "details to follow", just as easy to type for lazy folks that only care for their own convenience.

Hope everyone remembers your selfish "at your convenience" attitude next time you ask for help instead of jumping in to help right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by superlative View Post
    geez, judgmental much? I'm was in transit, will give details later when I'm ready, not at your convenience.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by ogradyrw View Post
    wolverine is by far the best firearms dealer and customer service in canada...
    this

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Learn to say "details to follow", just as easy to type for lazy folks that only care for their own convenience.

Hope everyone remembers your selfish "at your convenience" attitude next time you ask for help instead of jumping in to help right away.
    Jesus. Have a beer, he's travelling.

This is what I mean about our black rifle crowd, we talk to each other in a way nobody would face to face.

If OP had just listened to my original reply to his post under "black rifle section", this whole thread would had been unnecessary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superlative View Post
    I'd like a reply from someone at Wolverine.
    You need to go stand infront of your bathroom mirror and yell at yourself for a few minutes.