Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New XCR-L from Wolverine - the barrel is not straight?

New XCR-L from Wolverine - the barrel is not straight?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan For All View Post
    Yes they do.

And contrary to the opinion of someone in this thread, my XCR has worked without any issue since day one. No FTF, no FTE, no loose bolts. Every manufacturer will occasionally let one slip out the door.

J
    This sounds identical to my XCR experience. I haven't had a single hiccup. Great camping/coyote rifle
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    A customer makes a post on a Sunday evening telling the world that he has purchased an XCR from Wolverine and he is concerned and ask the question is the barrel on straight?
    In less than 24 hours he has 41 replies and over 4,000 views! Thank you all for the publicity. Let me confirm that we do not work on Sundays and only work a short Saturday with a greatly reduced team. We do not monitor CGN 24 and 7, anyone who would like a quicker reply please e-mail direct to Wolverine Supplies, we try and reply to all e-mails within two working days.

I would like to insert the Wolverine Supplies warranty policy here, I think it speaks for itself;

WE STAND BEHIND EVERYTHING WE SELL, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
    With the exception of some items clearly listed as "clearance, as is, no returns" our warranty policy is very simple:

If you have any problems with a purchase please contact us

1. Return privilege: All goods are sold with a seven-day (from receipt of order) "no questions asked" return policy. No returns will be accepted without a return number. Goods must be returned in the same condition as received. We offer a full refund less shipping. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all items.

2.Used firearms and equipment: All goods will be supplied in sound working condition unless otherwise specified. If you have any concerns please request clarification before purchasing.

3.Manufacturer's Warranty: We do not refer our customers directly to the manufacturer but handle all claims ourselves, "in house". In extreme cases we have even replaced customers firearms and then claimed from the manufacturer, we have also cannibalized parts from new in stock firearms to expedite claims. Under no circumstances attempt to return a firearm direct to an overseas manufacturer without first consulting with us. With all claims we need a copy of your sales receipt or the order number.

The customer in question here with the XCR problem, called us Monday morning, identified himself and the problem. He was issued a return number so that he can return the upper and then we can decide what corrective action needs to happen.
    And this is why wolverine kicks asss!!!!

After reading the professional replies, I would not hesitate to buy from Wolverine at all.
    The comments on the other hand seem to be pretty typical for this forum, a bunch talking out of their ass, a bunch more flaming / trolling, and a handful are contributing comments.
    OP - Hope it works out, not knowing how it's constructed, could it just be poorly fitting hand guards?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The handguards and upper receiver are one piece, so I doubt it.
    68 Answers for Antis:: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1050777-Arguments-against-gun-prohibitionists
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

I have never had to deal with Wolverine about a warranty issue, but I bought my CZ 527 Carbine from them and they were great to deal with. Very fast in responding to my initial questions and I was impressed with how fast my rifle showed up. Coming from that experience, I definitely plan on dealing with them again in the future. They are one of the best dealers in the country in my opinion.

CGN Regular
    Wolverine is by far the best firearms dealer and customer service in Canada...
    CCFR and CSSA Member

I have personal dealt with John and others at Wolverine and they look after their customers 100%! When it comes to buying new firearms its the first place I go now.
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GtpSpecialEdition View Post
    I have personal dealt with John and others at Wolverine and they look after their customers 100%! When it comes to buying new firearms its the first place I go now.
    So....where do you go for used firearms hmmmm???
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    So....where do you go for used firearms hmmmm???
    I like to pay full price for used guns in the EE ....lol
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GtpSpecialEdition View Post
    I like to pay full price for used guns in the EE ....lol
    LMFAO. Sadly true.

Moe