Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New XCR-L from Wolverine - the barrel is not straight?

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting a problem you have on Sunday or ANY day. It's not just a matter of getting the OP's problem fixed. It's a record of how this kind of thing is handle for people who might have this problem in the future, or have had it in the past. It's information sharing and that's the whole freaking point of a forum. For everyone saying, "shoulda just phoned", why do you even come on this forum? It's an open space to talk about relevant things and share information and experiences.
    Actually ... very good point... well stated!
    Garbal

Does wolverine handle all warranty issue with the xcr? Even ones the ones from other retailers?

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by studstin View Post
    I am getting so used to reddit that I spent 20 seconds looking for the downvote when I read jugi16's post.
    Upvote for you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Problem is it is NOT INFORMATION sharing. Now that the OP got his answer OP is TOO BUSY to bother posting what the issue is and the fix.

OP got help but contributed NOTHING back but pathetic PM offers at OP's convenience. Looks like once OP got answers "This thread is done"

So how has OP helped the CGN community. I say NOTHING.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting a problem you have on Sunday or ANY day. It's not just a matter of getting the OP's problem fixed. It's a record of how this kind of thing is handle for people who might have this problem in the future, or have had it in the past. It's information sharing and that's the whole freaking point of a forum. For everyone saying, "shoulda just phoned", why do you even come on this forum? It's an open space to talk about relevant things and share information and experiences.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Childish, selfish response after you got help from CGN community. These users are why CGN is degrading.

If someone actually manage to get PM from OP please post the issue and fix to help out the CGN community.
    Quote Originally Posted by superlative View Post
    anyone who wants to know what was the fix, feel free to PM me. Except "Burnaby". This thread is done.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Yea he tried to put Wolverine on the spot asking for a reply Sunday night at 12:30.

Common sense would have been calling the store and asking them, not an Internet forum in the hope that one of them is online.

It was a dumb move

QUOTE=superlative;9979041]I'd like a reply from someone at Wolverine.
    [/QUOTE]
    This comment was made before 9:00pm.

So, therefore, like I said. He was obviously thinking they'd browse the forum while not at work. What's your issue with him asking for info before the store opens the next day?

Do you think they only browse our internet forum while at work?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Childish, selfish response after you got help from CGN community. These users are why CGN is degrading.

If someone actually manage to get PM from OP please post the issue and fix to help out the CGN community.
    I didnt know it was a requirement on CGN to share all the information.
    What?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
    Any further west and I'd have to learn Japanese..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    XCR are great guns. End of discussion. However, since you admitted in an open form that you took the barrel off and tried to fix it yourself, then you voided the warranty. period. If you had not of monkeyed with it, you probably could have just exchanged it with no issue. Now? If Wolverine will do an exchange for you with you having to pay an additional 25 to 50%, that would be realistic. Since they will have to fix the rifle and sell it as used, because you monkeyed with it, they can't claim warranty from XCR.
    You do realize that you can buy 1 rifle with several barrels to change calibers? That is like saying you removed the bolt from your BA gun and voided the warranty...
    Last edited by SwL_Wildcat; 04-18-2014 at 08:52 PM.
    Part of the small fringe minority with unacceptable views.

Holy crow. This is a community. We share knowledge. The proper finish to this thread is to post what the fix was. To refuse public sharing and require PMs just to spite Burnaby is childish.
    NFA, NRA and C.H.A.S.

Quote Originally Posted by ithacaturkeykilr View Post
    Does wolverine handle all warranty issue with the xcr? Even ones the ones from other retailers?
    Yes, as the exclusive importer for Rob Arms will take care of all warranty claims. For the record removing the barrel (on the XCR) or field stripping a firearm will dot void the warranty, if you think you can fix a problem with some home smithing please talk to us first, we may prefer to have you return the gun or part in question. If you try to fix a problem with out approval first you may void the warranty. All we ask is that you talk to us first.