Hockey playoff Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet River

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
425   0   2
Its that time of year again. We are sending out invites to all of our customers. Please sign up!!
http://store.prophetriver.com/

Once again we will be giving away a great prize at absolutely no cost to our customers to enter. Simply make your picks and follow along as the post season progresses to see how you make out. This year the winner at the end of the NHL playoffs will receive a brand new Ruger 10/22 in Green Mountain Laminate!! (SKU 736676011049). In the event that there is a tie at the end of the playoffs we will select one winner at random for the Ruger 10/22.

If you have a friend who would like to enter this pool but has not received an invite simply have him/her sign up for our newsletter on our website. Anyone who signs up for our newsletter before Wed at 4pm Mountain time will receive an invite as well. All entries must be received before the deadline at 12 noon Mountain time on Thursday.

Prophet River reserves the right to make adjustments to rules and or prizes of this promotion as needed. Please limit your entries to one per person.

It is very important that you respond before the entry cutoff or your submission will not be entered into the pool.

oops, we've had one request to be removed from email list and one not so nice email requesting the same. please let us know if you wish to be removed from getting these two invites each year.

Why would people complain about this? A chance to win a free 10/22, or if not interested just an easy 2 click delete...
Thanks for sending the email invite to me wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

That's how we feel and its well received. We sure have fun in our office with it. In the guys defense, he did ask a couple years ago to be removed but he had two emails and it must not have happenned correctly. Still nothing like getting cursed out after a long Monday!! LOL

The Pickinator is in! Using a highly complex algorithm of probabilities, injury statistics, online odds-making sources, gut intuition, and absolutely no knowledge of hockey whatsoever, I believe that my not-entirely random picks have as much chance as any! :D.

I want that rifle!! :)

Thanks, PR for running the pool, and putting up a great prize. Pools always make the playoffs *way* more interesting!

I believe the Habs ( only canadian team in the playoffs) will go all the way this year, i did pick up 6 top scorers from Mtl... JP.

OK, some bad news guys. Looks like our third annual playoff pool is cancelled. "Office Pools" who host the pool was inidated with complaints about our email. So, we had to pull the pool last night. Sorry to those that had signed up or were looking forward to picking a team. My apologies to those of you who were offended by our email to our entire customer base. We mistakenly thought that a once annual chance to enter a free pool with a 10/22 as a prize was not 'spamming'. Lesson learned the hard way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom