Hockey playoff Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that decision was made under the assumption that the pool was pulled (refer to Prophet River's post on the previous page). Therefore we are hoping that because it is quite obviously still going, still live AND there is still a chance for over three hundred people who are in the pool to still enjoy it with the added bonus of a chance to win the Ruger; that Prophet River will go ahead with the pool.

While I thank you for speaking on behalf of Prophet River; I think I'll wait for them to let us know what is going on with their hockey pool.

Cheers!

Well... that settles it I guess...

I'd like to thank the whining piece of #### who ruined this for all of us... unbelievable.

However, despite the bad outcome; I'd like to say thank you to Prophet River for getting this up and running in the first place. I hope we can get it going again next year.

Well... that settles it I guess...

I'd like to thank the whining piece of #### who ruined this for all of us... unbelievable.

However, despite the bad outcome; I'd like to say thank you to Prophet River for getting this up and running in the first place. I hope we can get it going again next year.

We are already planning it. Reg season and playoff. We will ONLY send to guys on newsletter list not all of our account holders. So, if you want an invite be sure to sign up on our website for the newsletter.
I'm dissapointed personally too as this is the only pool I cuurently play. :(
We are still giving away the 10/22 , more details to follow!

Ed here - What Clay wrote just above is almost correct. It is not mandatory to be on the newsletter list to get an invite. What we will be creating is a new user list for people interested in any future hockey pools. We will ask people to sign up for this new list only one time after which you will receive invites for any pools we run in future years. Info about accessing this list will be available through either our website, our newsletter, or a post here on CGN. The invites for hockey pools will then go out to the people on this new list only.

Anyone who signs up for this new list before the end of this years playoffs will have a random chance of winning the free 10/22 for this year. Watch our website, our newsletter and a new post here on CGN about further details in regards to the creation of this new list. Our tech guy is currently setting this up and we will have info coming in the next day or two.

Again sorry for the confusion for this playoff season. We love to do it and hope to keep bringing you free pools for years to come with gift cards and freebies like 10/22's for top performers!!

Thanks,

Ed.

Last edited:
Too bad it got canceled. It was the fuestv time I actually managed to make my picks before the cutoff.

Just signed up for the news letter. Does that mean I'm entered in the random draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom