Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hockey playoff Pool

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar

Hockey playoff Pool

Its that time of year again. We are sending out invites to all of our customers. Please sign up!!
    http://store.prophetriver.com/

Once again we will be giving away a great prize at absolutely no cost to our customers to enter. Simply make your picks and follow along as the post season progresses to see how you make out. This year the winner at the end of the NHL playoffs will receive a brand new Ruger 10/22 in Green Mountain Laminate!! (SKU 736676011049). In the event that there is a tie at the end of the playoffs we will select one winner at random for the Ruger 10/22.

If you have a friend who would like to enter this pool but has not received an invite simply have him/her sign up for our newsletter on our website. Anyone who signs up for our newsletter before Wed at 4pm Mountain time will receive an invite as well. All entries must be received before the deadline at 12 noon Mountain time on Thursday.

Prophet River reserves the right to make adjustments to rules and or prizes of this promotion as needed. Please limit your entries to one per person.

It is very important that you respond before the entry cutoff or your submission will not be entered into the pool.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

oops, we've had one request to be removed from email list and one not so nice email requesting the same. please let us know if you wish to be removed from getting these two invites each year.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Why would people complain about this? A chance to win a free 10/22, or if not interested just an easy 2 click delete...
    Thanks for sending the email invite to me wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Just pick up Team Nemesis... Watch out hockey world... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by suberman View Post
    Why would people complain about this? A chance to win a free 10/22, or if not interested just an easy 2 click delete...
    Thanks for sending the email invite to me wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
    That's how we feel and its well received. We sure have fun in our office with it. In the guys defense, he did ask a couple years ago to be removed but he had two emails and it must not have happenned correctly. Still nothing like getting cursed out after a long Monday!! LOL
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tomochan's Avatar
    Team Pucking Awesome and PA Two will be hard to beat ( LOL - I ain't a hockey guy and random picked ! )

Quote Originally Posted by Tomochan View Post
    Team Pucking Awesome and PA Two will be hard to beat ( LOL - I ain't a hockey guy and random picked ! )
    Thanks guys. I see a lot of CGNers have signed up already. Enjoy and don't be afraid to brag a bit here. We sure enjoy this pool and ,remember, no cost to you and win the free limited ed 10/22!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomochan View Post
    Uh oh you figured out my unbeatable strategy
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Awesome, I signed up for the newsletter, waiting to receive the invite :D

Quote Originally Posted by Fiks View Post
    Awesome, I signed up for the newsletter, waiting to receive the invite :D
    Invites are out. Please PM me your email and I'll make sure you get an invite!!
    ( I plan to win so its really only for second place anyway )
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast