Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hockey playoff Pool

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    At this time you shouldn't be able to login or make picks any longer. We had to cancel the pool for this playoff season but we are looking at how to setup it up in the future. However we will still be giving away the 10/22 at the end of the playoffs as planned. In the near future we will be asking people through our website and a post here on CGN if they would like invite emails for any and all future pools that we do. From this ask we will generate a new list of emails that the hockey pool invites will be sent to exclusively. We will pick one name at random from that list to give away the 10/22 to for this year. At least, that is the current plan.

Ed.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What a shame, I had just picked my team, and then I find out that the pool is cancelled. I enjoyed the previous pool, even though I placed way back in the pack.
    only accurate guns are interesting

CGN Regular
    Been playing hockey pools for years without ever winning anything until now. I won the regular season pool. Looking forward to trying again.

I am not sure what is going on here, but I am still seeing the pool on the office pools site... its still being updated (it would seem anyway). Could someone please clarify?

..and I'll reserve comment on the whining piece of #### who ruined this for us all...
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member
    https://nfa.ca/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    Wtf first I heard this was cancelled, ive been checking the officepools site everyday and its updated
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER

CGN Regular
    I would be down to be in the next pool... I guess you can't really do an email to people on the previous list for the new pool due to what happened previously... (although that would be funny)
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Ed,

As the pool is still live and updating, can we continue on with it? Just checked now and it is still going great! Let's not let the whole thing go to waste!
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slug870 View Post
    Ed,

As the pool is still live and updating, can we continue on with it? Just checked now and it is still going great! Let's not let the whole thing go to waste!
    Seconded! Let's not let a couple humbugs ruin everybody else's fun!

Thanks PR

CGN frequent flyer
    How hard was it for those people to just delete or unsubscribe to the newsletter? One click instead we all don't get to have a little playoff pool fun. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    How hard was it for those people to just delete or unsubscribe to the newsletter? One click instead we all don't get to have a little playoff pool fun. Lame.
    I'm hoping that we may be able to continue.... of course I am not certain; but if the pool is still live (which it is as of 5 mins ago), we "should" be able to continue.... no?
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast