Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The scariest/weirdest thing just happened with my application process. please help!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shhh View Post
    Correct!
    For those who foolishly support licensing, gun ownership is illegal. Unless you can obtain, for payment, a card which temporarily allows you to break the law.
    Although it's far from perfect , there are people who should not own firearms. I support background checks. It's due diligence.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    I am all for treating people with respect when they have paid their debt to society...
    Agreed some people should not have guns and i leave it up to the posers to be.
    Unfortunately, the powers to be have decided to er on the side of caution maybe?
    Best Regards,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I am all for treating people with respect when they have paid their debt to society...
    Agreed some people should not have guns and i leave it up to the posers to be.
    Unfortunately, the powers to be have decided to er on the side of caution maybe?
    Best Regards,
    Rob
    I rather have them er on the side of caution. It's our safety.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345