Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I dun goofed!!!! :-(

total B.S!!

left a voicemail at Ontario CFO office today explaining that my ex. left two seperate voicemails last week detailing my name, application number...her name and number to be phoned back...even though their message states they will call back in 1 business day she did not recieve any call back...left my number and asked tha they call me back to explain how this process works from here????

surprise surprise 24 hrs later and NO CALL BACK from the CFO office....hahahaha this is really a joke.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milone79 View Post
    surprise surprise 24 hrs later and NO CALL BACK from the CFO office....hahahaha this is really a joke.....
    Like someone suggested earlier, call the ombudsman and explain the situation to them, and they can try to whip the CFO into shape.

that will be my next move but I am not gonna hold my breath with that one...the CFO disregards federal court rulings...do you really think the Obudsman will scare him??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    There have been other threads that have seen positive results once the ombudsman starts looking into things

I just fired off an email to Tim Hudak and a copy to the Obudsman....see if they even respond...
    Last edited by milone79; 04-23-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123