Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I dun goofed!!!! :-(

xdmer..So they will just send her a notification if she can't be reached via telephone? Does she fill it out and send it back to them or is she required to actually phone them?

not shopping for anything or getting to ahead of myself just yet...still in process of getting application approved so I don't wanna count any chickens yet.. :-( No need to go shooting with her my new g.f. is LEO too (different dept.) and her brother is a competitive shooter and enthusiast so I am in good hands.

Milone79, You're cool bro, If she's cool like you say and has no issues with you then its just a formality, Its just a matter of getting the CFO and her in touch.

In my opinion you really have nothing at all to worry about.

8)

Quote Originally Posted by Rasp76 View Post
    Milone79, You're cool bro, If she's cool like you say and has no issues with you then its just a formality, Its just a matter of getting the CFO and her in touch.

In my opinion you really have nothing at all to worry about.

8)
    Thanks Rasp...not worried about that at all as I said her and I are cool and no issues between us....my only concern is now the CFO will take their sweet ass time with this matter and my application will be held up at their office for several weeks/months before someone decides to get around to contacting her via mail/phone.... :-( the horror stories I read on GCN about the Ontario CFO office dragging their feet has me concerned...

I wouldn't worry Milone, The only thing I can suggest is get her consent. Then help to make arrangements so the CFO and her can speak in person or where she can fax the required paperwork. Its all just paperwork now.

ok..thanks brother...I read they will only leave her a voicemail if she states her full name in her "voicemail greeting" (she does not)...this worries me that now there will an ongoing game of phone tag between her and CFO...although she will not do anything to hinder my application going through I don't suspect she will go out of her way to HELP me with it either... :-(
    Last edited by milone79; 04-16-2014 at 08:44 AM.

EDIT..just sopke with ex...she left 2nd voicemail with ONT CFO....I dont expect tha they will call her back anytime this month...almost ready to give up at this point and consider another sport/hobby....

CGN Regular
    First understand the whole firearm's licensing is a giant waiting game.
    Unfortunately for you, you need to sweet talk your ex to wait on hold! Worse case scenario, go sit on hold for them and when they answer transfer the call.
    I had my restricted upgrade after 36 days from the time i dropped the mail off at the post office, to picking up the card in the mail.
    They move quick enough when all the information is infront of them. the moment the interview goes through with your ex, call the CFO and inquire about the status of your license.
    best of luck!

thanks snooze98k but not going as far as meeting my ex...I have a current g.f. and would never disrespect her like that...not kissing her ass any more than I already have either to make a friggin phone call...I can see how the CFO succeeds in people giving up on the whole process through frustration and I am near that point myself...to think if I lived in Murica I could walk into a walmart show a driver's license and walk out with my new purchase, 20 rd magazines and have fun shooting it in the woods...the process of gun ownership in this country is a total joke and I am getting out of the game before even getting into it...what a shame.
    Last edited by milone79; 04-16-2014 at 11:04 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milone79 View Post
    thanks snooze98k but not going as far as meeting my ex...I have a current g.f. and would never disrespect her like that...not kissing her ass any more than I already have either to make a friggin phone call...I can see how the CFO succeeds in people giving up on the whole process through frustration and I am near that point myself...to think if I lived in Murica I could walk into a walmart show a driver's license and walk out with my new purchase, 20 rd magazines and have fun shooting it in the woods...the process of gun ownership in this country is a total joke and I am getting out of the game before even getting into it...what a shame.
    45 days and you are taking your ball and going home?

There are guys who have been waiting much longer than you. No need to get impatient. Ya, the system sucks. But once you have that card in your wallet, I think you'll find the wait was worth it.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast