After a very long search for a dealer that was able/willing to help me get a very specific Nightforce scope (C360), I had the pleasure of dealing with Peter and Donna at Hirsch Precision who happen to be on the other side of the country from me.

I had been frustrated after a few weeks of calling nearly every listed dealer on Nightforce's website and even spoke with a couple reps from Nightforce and explained that every dealer I had contacted in my area, and the two provinces next to me, either had no knowledge of scopes and why I was looking for the specific model I was asking for, or told me that they are too hard to get and because they don't have it in stock they couldn't help me. Nightforce was sympathetic however were unable to provide much assistance since they are located in the US.

I had one dealer try to tell me that the Nightforce NXS F-1 3.5-15X50 with Mildot reticle, zero stop, and milradian adjustments that I was looking for to use on my long rangle precision rifle was a poor choice for my application and attempted to point me in the direction of a budget second focal plane scope he had in stock showing he had zero understanding of what I was looking for.

I had multiple dealers simply tell me that they are unable to order any Nightforce scopes and that what they had in stock was the bottom line.

I was shocked to find out how hard it was to find someone willing to take my $3000 I was planning to spend on scope, rail, rings, top ring bubble level, angle indicator, and caps. It seemed like there was no one interested in doing a little work in order to earn my business. Luckily I was pointed in the direction of Peter at Hirsch Precision by a gentleman who didn't have what I was looking for, but took the two minutes out of his day to give me contact information for someone who might.

It was about 1 min into a conversation with Peter and he had already checked his pricing list, and confirmed that the scope I was looking for was one that he could order for me as he didn't have it in stock. He explained that it would be about a 6-8 week wait before Nightforce would be able to get it to me. I told him all about my search that was well over 1 month, and that I couldn't believe how easy he made it... I had to ask him about 4 times if he was sure that it was the one I was looking for and that he could get it for sure. Peter was happy to help and was also sympathetic after hearing what I had been through.

Donna was wonderful to deal with as well. She was fast in responding to questions and getting the invoice to me, was always friendly and knowledgeable, and just like Peter... showed a genuine interest in me as a customer and earning my business. I was kept up to date throughout the process, and Peter swapped out the ultralight rings that come with the scope for a set of the steel rings without any issues. The shipping was very quick and took much less time than Donna promised so it was a nice surprise to see it show up today when I wasn't expecting it until next week!

So, after everything... I would like to say thank you both very much once again for all of your help and amazing service! I will make a point of telling everyone I know about Hirsch Precision and my experience. People need to know that even though it seems that almost all firearms related businesses in Canada choose to offer poor at best service, there is still one out there that appreciates their customers, and goes that extra mile to earn their business and make sure that they are happy.

I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Cheers!

Aaron N