Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale Information April 18 & April 19

Quote Originally Posted by rbygrave View Post
    Can i order and pick up next week? Don't want to pay shipping but will be in calgary all next week.
    Same here! Can I Paid and pick up a week later?

I guess no one cares anymore that JR single-handedly initiated the review of the SIG rifles, except those of us that actually bought them, everyone else doesn't give a #### now.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    I guess no one cares anymore that JR single-handedly initiated the review of the SIG rifles, except those of us that actually bought them, everyone else doesn't give a #### now.
    Yeup.
    Triple bread rounds for the win

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    While I sympathize with you, the news report about the leaked RCMP hit list leads me to believe that this was already well on their radar. The CZ858 is a perfect example that the RCMP are the true people we need to hold acountable, along with our politicians. As far as I am concerned, JR did the right thing, ASSUMING that the swiss in question was actual different from the ones he imported.

That still does not make the continued and perpetuated pissing match with CSC should continue. The both just need to drop it and act like men.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Yeup.
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    While I sympathize with you, the news report about the leaked RCMP hit list leads me to believe that this was already well on their radar. The CZ858 is a perfect example that the RCMP are the true people we need to hold acountable, along with our politicians. As far as I am concerned, JR did the right thing, ASSUMING that the swiss in question was actual different from the ones he imported.

That still does not make the continued and perpetuated pissing match with CSC should continue. The both just need to drop it and act like men.

Is this leaked RCMP hit list available anywhere?

Trapped Inside The Liberal stronghold (GTA)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandoleer View Post
    will Target Sports (Grange Firearms Association) also get sale prices on internet orders?

I would like to know as well

It was posted here on CGN when this whole reclassification fiasco started. Either way can we please be civil and not get too far off topic, or i fear this is another thread that will go haywire and be locked...

Will you be listing any mosins on the webpage?
    "Happiness is a warm gun"- John Lennon

Will there be shopping carts? I don't see any other way of bringing a couple of crates and rifles to the checkout.....