Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale Information April 18 & April 19

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Great sale, unlike the "other" guys.

Thanks again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    It seems as though I added to my Fabarm collection. New XLR5 coming my way. Can't beat 30% off. I'm surprised there aren't more Fabarm owners in Canada.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    Great sale, unlike the "other" guys.

Thanks again!
    Thank you. However to be fair, the "other place" was not advertising a sale. They were holding an event. From all the reports, they represented Glock very admirably and raised money for a good cause.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Thanks again for the sale JR. Cant wait for my M&P 9. They are due next week right? I feel like this is going to feel like a much longer wait then it will actually be.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by mycj7 View Post
    Web ordered one of the $149 sks's yesterday afternoon (Atlantic time), order went from pending to processing within a hour. Hoping I got one! Lol would have set aside more $$ ahead of time had I known about he sale. Will know better next year. Lol
    Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but, I put in a web order early (like 4 a.m.) Friday. True to form, about 11 a.m. the order went to "processing" as well. By 4 p.m. - the order was "completed" - but with a notation that all of them (and a follow up email to TSE directly), AND the Laminate stock variety were sold out ----- only the Tapco versions remained.

But who knows? Maybe they found a crate sitting in a corner somewhere? I wouldn't mind knowing if you DID finally receive one!!

Quote Originally Posted by PPCLIGullyPlatoon View Post
    Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but, I put in a web order early (like 4 a.m.) Friday. True to form, about 11 a.m. the order went to "processing" as well. By 4 p.m. - the order was "completed" - but with a notation that all of them (and a follow up email to TSE directly), AND the Laminate stock variety were sold out ----- only the Tapco versions remained.

But who knows? Maybe they found a crate sitting in a corner somewhere? I wouldn't mind knowing if you DID finally receive one!!
    The order is still listed as processing, no updates yet. I would imagine it'll be a few days before it all gets sorted.

I'm not holding my breath as it was a great deal, just staying hopeful! LOL I wasn't planning on purchasing one, but couldn't resist the deal. Haha

I was having issues ordering online trying to pay with emt. Started the whole process at around 10am Calgary time. After a few emails to customer service we had a work around to the work around that wouldn't work for me. LOL But by then it would have been noon Calgary time. I will say I was impressed that the emails were responded to so quickly.

Wonder if the sks ends up being not available if they'd let me have one of the rock Island 10/22's at the sale price (assuming there are any left). Guess we'll wait and see.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The order is still listed as processing, no updates yet. I would imagine it'll be a few days before it all gets sorted.

I'm not holding my breath as it was a great deal, just staying hopeful! LOL I wasn't planning on purchasing one, but couldn't resist the deal. Haha

I was having issues ordering online trying to pay with emt. Started the whole process at around 10am Calgary time. After a few emails to customer service we had a work around to the work around that wouldn't work for me. LOL But by then it would have been noon Calgary time. I will say I was impressed that the emails were responded to so quickly.

Wonder if the sks ends up being not available if they'd let me have one of the rock Island 10/22's at the sale price (assuming there are any left). Guess we'll wait and see.
    Email them with that request, shouldn't be a problem!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar

I was there yesterday @ 10:30, all they had was tapco'ed sks'.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

missed this. dammit. would have been great way to get the sks and mosin.
    Last edited by moperkont; 04-20-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moperkont View Post
    missed this. dammit. would have been great way to get the sks and mosin.
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some Mosin's are left - not sure if you'd get the best price, but--------from my understanding, they didn't all sell