Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remanufactured 9mm ammo in canada?

Remanufactured 9mm ammo in canada?

Hey,

I'm looking for cheap/acceptable quality remanufactured 9mm copper plated/lead core ammo. There's alot of US manifacturers who sells cheap remanufactured ammo but what about canada?

If i could find something that sells between 25-28 cents a round with tax and shipping that would be quite interesting. There can't be any steel inside the round or it will fail the magnet test and wont be permitted in my club.
    Any politician who won't trust you with the weapon of your choice, clearly cannot be trusted with the power he desires over your life.
    -Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith

CGN Regular
    To be honest with you I've done quite well with new commercial Winchester USA Brand - $26.72 for a box of 100 at LeBaron .. 115gr FMJ ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Western Metallic, a business member on here, has recently been approved to sell reman ammo. I think their first batch shipped out already. I do not recall their prices.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

BANNED
    Far less expensive to buy ammo locally or reload, but go here. Currently sold out, of course. Wouldn't count on your idea of ammo prices though. IPSC grade 147 gr TMJ's runs $264.95/1,000 plus taxes and shipping.
    Add the W's. .theammosource.com/

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dfemia01 View Post
    To be honest with you I've done quite well with new commercial Winchester USA Brand - $26.72 for a box of 100 at LeBaron .. 115gr FMJ ...
    Used to be $23.85 just a few months ago

Quote Originally Posted by dfemia01 View Post
    Do you buy online or local? This brand is on cabella's but man, it's no where near $26.62... much more like 34.99$ :/
    Large supplies are out of stock everywhere.
    Any politician who won't trust you with the weapon of your choice, clearly cannot be trusted with the power he desires over your life.
    -Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kobs View Post
    Used to be $23.85 just a few months ago
    I hear ya, gas used to be cheaper a few months ago as well
    Pay to play i guess, i see Sail has raised their 50 pack of Remington by a couple of bucks as well to 14.99

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    I've had good luck with Canadian BDX and Winchester White Box before I started reloading.
    CSSA Member

Custom reloading services - site sponsor... Still active but website is down.
    Canadian bdx - site sponsor... But heard no longer selling to individuals just resellers.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    I hear ya, gas used to be cheaper a few months ago as well
    Pay to play i guess, i see Sail has raised their 50 pack of Remington by a couple of bucks as well to 14.99
    I know it sounded like i was complaining but last time i went i still bought a case at the new price, which still amounts to only 13.35 for 50 when everywhere else the good deal is 14.60
    They still have them in stock btw at $307.and some change a case including taxes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast