Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominion Arms Outlaw, any on the way?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Double post.
    Last edited by geologist; 04-25-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Keyholing might not be as much a problem when & if Chiappa starts selling those 7" rifled insert packages this year. I really want to see one of these shortys with a low power scope & some 357 or 9mm inserts. Think it would be kinda sci-fi-cowboy weird. And who knows, could even work.
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

Good notes on the accuracy. One thing I have found is that the really short shorties are very finicky about what they like to eat. Experiment with a few different types of loads / ammo to see what the beast prefers. Have a set of inserts coming my way, we'll see what they can do in an Outlaw and a Grizzly
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjzak View Post
    Good notes on the accuracy. One thing I have found is that the really short shorties are very finicky about what they like to eat. Experiment with a few different types of loads / ammo to see what the beast prefers. Have a set of inserts coming my way, we'll see what they can do in an Outlaw and a Grizzly
    Good idea. I think I only shot it with Federal HV HPs so I'll try some different .22 LRs to see if any stabilize.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12