Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another Beautiful SKS from Westrifle!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    $450 plus tax. No mark down..full price. Only one tiny pic that I saw in the add.He only offered to take it back after endless chatter in pms and emails, trying to convince me to keep it as its probably a Russian parade bayonet. His return offer finally came with the stipulation that I must read and agree to his return policy. I agreed , (called his bluff) and he has been ignoring me ever since.
    The tiny pics. If you click on them, they go full screen. I know its a little late now...
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Grrrrr I didnt see that option,,or maybe it didnt work on my ancient cell.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

Where is Curtton?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Home3 View Post
    Where is Curtton?
    Is he missing?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The tiny pics. If you click on them, they go full screen. I know its a little late now...
    Yeah each rifle has at least six or seven full screen pics. I actually think WestRifle provides some of the pictures around of their rifles.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Yeah each rifle has at least six or seven full screen pics. I actually think WestRifle provides some of the pictures around of their rifles.
    Some of the best pictures I meant.
    Damn no edit dealer forums.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

So, marked down $50 (the others were $500), lots of pictures you could have looked at, but didn't know how to which would have showed the bayonet.
    You are not satisfied with the rifle, which I understand, but you did get the one you chose off the site. Buy one from Corwin Arms, you get the next one in the pile. I have talked to Al about this, and he is just as frustrated as you are about this.
    I don't think he has any idea how this bayonet found its way onto your rifle.

He has brought tens of thousands of these rifles into Canada. These are military surplus, not newly manufactured rifles with warrantees . Things happen in 60 odd years. They all have stories, which is why most of us love them so. I don't know anything about your correspondence with Al, perhaps he grew weary of trying to reason with you. He has many customers, and tries his best to please them all. There are only so many waking hours.

What isn't so cool is hijacking a thread(s) that has absolutely nothing to do with your experience. Post up a rifle you got from them that you liked. Buy another one, I bet you find that you like that one just fine.
    Sh!t happens. He has always brought exactly what I wanted for me, and many others.

I would be happy if this thread was edited to the salient posts, and move forward.
    With sympathy, and all due respect, you sir must wear some of this.

Expired Business Member

Another Beautiful SKS from Westrifle!

Just came back to BC and I see this post. Two things that happened I did not change this rifle and we do post lots of pictures before we sell. Go online now and you can see that each rifle has at least 3-5 pictures and I always send additional if people request.
    I offered to returned this rifle but buyer wanted discount. When I said to just return it he send me an email that he will get my obey back through fraud department. I don't like threads this is why I would not reply anymore. I am always nice to people and will go extra mile but if you threaten me you will go no where with it.
    Now start a new thread about your experience and post pictures don't hijack this one as it is not nice to other people

Al

Al has been quite helpful and has kept up with Westrifles great customer service.

Thanks Al.
    Last edited by JimDO; 05-11-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

Expired Business Member

Another Beautiful SKS from Westrifle!

Jim you got your full refund after I came back fro Ukraine. Missing for a week in Ukraine where Internet is luxury in a few places could be understandable by many people. This topic is over as I am and I hope you are done with it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast