Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Order not receive news

Ordered a crate of .223 ammo on the 10th, it was shipped on the 15th and has been in a Vancouver can par warehouse since then, called to find out why i haven't received it on the ETA date and was told they only had a postal code and name on the package (no address). Still waiting to get this sorted out
    A Government that does not trust it’s law abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms, is itself, unworthy of trust." --James Madison

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHussar View Post
    Your horrible grammar hurts my brain.
    As you MUST have noticed from Venom's location, he is from Quebec, so I am sure English is not his first language. How is your French?
    Prost!

Berger

BANNED
    Is that a french canadien try to write in English , i use Google translate but many tell me to not use it . So i make my best to write without too much fault .

BANNED
    yes french from quebec ... loll , sorry for my bad english

CGN Regular
    Well figured I would give it 4 business days since they charged my card and then ask if it was going to be shipped, so yesterday I sent off an email asking so, and also sent one from the contact us form, that was yesterday, no response, will wait till Monday, if still no response I will call and cancel, $500.00 order, so not something I want sitting on my credit card if it's not being shipped out. I'm not a fan of companies that charge before they are ready to sell you something.
    I'm a little bitter, ordered rims from 4Wheel parts, they charged my card that day, 2 weeks later I email and ask when they are shipping them, only to find out they don't have them and don't know when they are coming, so I contacted Interco where they are coming from, they said we can't see an them coming in for at least 60 to 90 days. Gotta love it when a company figures they can take your money and sit on it for 4 months. Oh and by the way I contacted Interco last week, 60 days later and they still say 60-90 days.

Shipped! Sweet!

CanadaAmmo is busy, waited 10 days (after payment was processed) before they shipped Out my order...
    Last edited by luckyfanfan; 04-25-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    As you MUST have noticed from Venom's location, he is from Quebec, so I am sure English is not his first language. How is your French?
    am by your side on this one.
    Stop judging people with english as their second language. Politically correct or not.
    I hope i don't get the same treatment when I land in Paris tomorrow.
    Last edited by luciferco; 04-25-2014 at 10:31 PM.
    Member of NFA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123