Thread: HS Precision Stocks?

CGN Regular

HS Precision Stocks?

What is the availability of an HS Precision Pro-Series 2000 Sendero Varmint A1 Tactical Remington 700 BDL PSV081 stock? Can you please PM a time frame and price? I am looking for one for my 20" LTR. Thanks

CGN Regular
    Nothing? I was under the impression you guys were the sole importer for HS Precision. I would just call you but your website doesn't have any contact info.

CGN Regular
    Does North Sylva answer any of their threads?

They are not a direct dealer to the public. It'd be better to find one of their dealers and order the stock through your local dealer.
    Optima spera. Ad pessima para. Vires et honestas.
    Μολὼν λαβέ RTKBA
    I have too many guns, what a nice problem to have...

Quote Originally Posted by CBMS View Post
    They are not a direct dealer to the public. It'd be better to find one of their dealers and order the stock through your local dealer.
    Why do they have this forum then if they won't answer questions?

CGN Regular
    I did talk to one of their local dealers and was told to contact North Sylva as they were having difficulty maintaining any type of supply in Canada. North Sylva is the sole importer within Canada. It kinda sucks when you have a single importer and they don't keep their distributors in stock. HS doesn't seem to have an export license set up to Canada so you cant get them from Stockys and such. Easy to get a B&C, but I'm set on an HS. The only other choice is a take off, but I need to match the forend length with a 20" barrel.

It shouldn't be this painful to get mainstream items in Canada. Maybe HS should find someone who wants to sell their stocks to be their distributor. They are a good affordable stock that is a nice alternative to the $1000 Mcmillans. I love my Mcmillan, but it weighs a ton, and I am trying to keep my .308 light.

CGN Regular
    Gave up on the HS, bought a B&C. Thanks to the CGNrs who PM'd me and steered me towards the light though.

All this and still no answer from North Sylva.
    Yep, it's like that.....

To the OP, You must contact your local dealer for pricing or to order. HS Precision stocks are typically made to order. The only expection is a very popular SKU.

At the moment delivery on an HS Precision stock could be about 6-9 months.

Thanks,