Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Marstar

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    Form CF 98, "Report on Injuries or Exposure to Toxic Material"?
    lol i didn't know what you were talking about. So I googled it. I thought people were dying from cleaning the gun. I took it to the range today. Not much time . I shoot 50 rnds through it. 125 gr lead. Bought at LGS. It wasn't plus ammo fairly mild. Gun felt good in my large hands. the grips are I think they call it a relaxed grip. Same as my Ruger MKIII and maybe a Ruger SR9. I don't own one but looks the same. No function problems at all. both mags fed well. Accuracy well I'm no bullseye shooter. I shot it as well as i shoot my Glock. My Sw 1911 in 45 would out shoot it. but it's alot more money. I'm sure in the right hands it would probably do well. At 15 yards hit the center of the target and had some flyers The trigger pull is long (not a single action) Different breed of gun. Not as heavy as my Sig Clone or my 97b. there is a long pull on it but smooth.Never tried double action, i'm sure it would be heavy pull. I shoot wheel guns more, but I do like semi's. The finish is pretty good. The only metal is the top and the rest is polymer. No Norinco name on it. it comes with extra parts in a bag stripping and cleaning. This guy helped http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePP82a5ouqU It was a bit of dink to put together The only thing I noticed when the mag is empty on your last shot, You can only close the slide with the mag out. If you push the lever it will not close the slide. If that is normal? not sure. At the end of the day I'm very happy with the gun and glad I bought it Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Very curious about these pistols. I've had nothing but good experiences with Chinese guns so far.
    Looking forward to the range review.
    I like norinco's handguns too . And have two , np 58 & 1911 from different sources. But as i said , three of four attempts doing business with marstar wasnt good for me .
    I am not blame anybody , but this is my own statistics .
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

Thx for the review. I heard the rotating barrel can be tricky at first. Sounds like it may be worth checking out tho at that price. Haven't regretted buying any of my other norcs...

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    I like norinco's handguns too . And have two , np 58 & 1911 from different sources. But as i said , three of four attempts doing business with marstar wasnt good for me .
    I am not blame anybody , but this is my own statistics .
    I repeat.... Since we do not have a client named alekshin I assume you can provide me your real name so I can research this file myself.
    My e mail is john@mastar.ca
    John

BANNED
    Perhaps he is not interested in pursuing it further. Some people won't give you the opportunity to fix errors. That is life.

FF

My experience with Marstar was great! Ordered a CQ, had it in a week and a day and its been a lot
    of fun, no issues!

I got my sks from marstar without even the slightest hitch. I called and checked on the phone once when my computer was down and the gentleman on the end was quite helpful. Once my RPAL comes in I plan to get a Tokarev pistol from them and I'm sure it will be just as smooth. Hoping they get more of the 9mm versions though lol

Ive ordered from marstar before, service and shipping were both acceptable(shipped out in a couple weeks, no problems), but my norc 1911 was atrocious the sides of the slide were not machined symmetrically as one side past the dust cover started to droop dramatically. the same machining problems were in the grips front stap one side being much flatter and staring to round later. i was expecting some sharp edges maybe a loose slide but jeeez... this was 2 years ago, maybe some of the newer norincos have worked out the machining bugs but that was it for me. i will not experiment with any other norinco pistol or rifle, you usually get what you pay for. unless you drop #1200 on a t97 then you'll prbly get a lot less :P

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    I have terrible experience with this company . You should call them every day to remind that you already paid them . Then you will wait a month for unrestricted and two for restricted . Once they sent me full auto Nirinco .22lr semiauto pistol- returned . Second time they sent me used Norinco Np34 instead of new one - returned. Then they sent me 1911 safety which is not suited my 1911 - ignored .
    You have nothing to do , lots of time , want to express your ability to fight for yourself - you very welcome to Marstar .
    Good luck !
    I tried to buy a norinco cqa from marstar, its like they don't want my business- I've emailed several times without any headway on trying to pay via EMT! Glad I didn't because they seem disinterested in my $600.

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    didnt have any problem with my norinco ar , got it in a week
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast