Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Marstar

CGN Regular

Thanks Marstar

Well title says it. I didn't need to put more money on my card. I got my CF98 which i have been looking at for years. The price was great and I think it's the only polymer gun imported from China. Maybe the m77b which i bought years ago from Marstar. Still have it. I gave the CF98 a bath. Put the new grips on my Mark III( that I got from Marstar) Nice thumb rest. Will it help my shooting? Not for my old eyes. Sure looks good. Might be a safe Queen I won't take out for a dance. LOL Service was great, everything on time. If things are delayed because you are bussy. That's great news. I like to see gun stores bussy. More power to gun owners. Local gun store is bussy all the time. Young shooters and hunters. that's good to see. I have bought from you in the past 10 years. Not alot, but i have always been pleased with your service Finish on The Norc was great. I have Norc products. Same as the rest Norcs i have. I'm happy. If doesn't function Marstar has a warranty. to the range tomorrow to try the CF98 and my new grips on the Queen. I'm sure the gun will work. I think i need to put a scope on everything I shoot These old eyes. Thanks again Marstar. Keep up the good work. I hope your bussiness will be around to help bring up young and old new shooters

Range report please! Was eyeing this CF98 cuz I've always been interested in the rotating barrel system. At that price I might pick one up for some cheap 9mm fun.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
    Range report please! Was eyeing this CF98 cuz I've always been interested in the rotating barrel system. At that price I might pick one up for some cheap 9mm fun.
    My friend I will shoot it tomorrow Don't ask for pics i don't know how do that. I will tell you how it works Accuracy is only the person behind the trigger point of aim . i own Glocks Sw 1911 and Cz norcs. I guess I'm a gun nut If they function thats OK. If a man took a gun out and shot 1000 nrds out of certain gun. Yea it would be the best gun. Hand gun shooting is a harrd . Look at trap shooters guys buy top notch guns for trap guns and they have been out shot with guns that are hunting guns. not to bash people wih guns like that. There are better pistols but you buy what you like and aford

Quote Originally Posted by age View Post
    I will tell you how it works Accuracy is only the person behind the trigger point of aim . i own Glocks Sw 1911 and Cz norcs.
    OK so tell us how u think it shoots compared to your other pistols right out the box

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Form CF 98, "Report on Injuries or Exposure to Toxic Material"?
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

Expired Business
    We're glad you're enjoying the CF 98
    thanks for your comments!

I have terrible experience with this company . You should call them every day to remind that you already paid them . Then you will wait a month for unrestricted and two for restricted . Once they sent me full auto Nirinco .22lr semiauto pistol- returned . Second time they sent me used Norinco Np34 instead of new one - returned. Then they sent me 1911 safety which is not suited my 1911 - ignored .
    You have nothing to do , lots of time , want to express your ability to fight for yourself - you very welcome to Marstar .
    Good luck !
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    I have terrible experience with this company . You should call them every day to remind that you already paid them . Then you will wait a month for unrestricted and two for restricted . Once they sent me full auto Nirinco .22lr semiauto pistol- returned . Second time they sent me used Norinco Np34 instead of new one - returned. Then they sent me 1911 safety which is not suited my 1911 - ignored .
    You have nothing to do , lots of time , want to express your ability to fight for yourself - you very welcome to Marstar .
    Good luck !
    This sounds a bit odd to say the least.... SInce we do not habe a client named alekshin I assume you can provide me your real name so I can research this file myself.
    My e mail is john@mastar.ca
    John

/\ /\ /\ And it starts, alekshin good luck too you. You might be in pink by the end of the day.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Very curious about these pistols. I've had nothing but good experiences with Chinese guns so far.
    Looking forward to the range review.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast