Thread: mosin archangel stock

mosin archangel stock

purchesed the mosin archangel stock a few weeks ago finally got to take it out an play an it was awesome.. i am not a purist so i like to trick out my guns .. thanx to High Caliber for being helpfull i will be stopping by next time i am down that way to get some new toys still a few things i need to finish off the mosin build

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Man, I want one of these for my M38's.
    Have there been updates to the system or the mags to cure the occasional feed problems some have experienced with the mags?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

I like mine but had some problems,,, the bolt wouldn't go back in so I had to dremmel out the trigger guard. The trigger couldn't go all the way back... The mag won't feed,, haven't figured that one out yet!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

i had no issue with mine everything dropped in nice an no problems

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    The inconsistency between users has been what's holding me back. I read it everywhere. Back since the stocks release.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    The inconsistency between users has been what's holding me back. I read it everywhere. Back since the stocks release.
    I agree they are awesome looking stocks with a great feel to them.... My SKS was flawless and my Nagant Mosin well.. not so much..
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

They need room for some of the interrupter to clear, see the video for the correct area to dremel. We have also had some mag locking issues, just remove some material from the lock tab on the mag until it locks in nice. Other than those adjustment issues, we have had great feedback on these!

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!