Thread: Thanks to Marstar

Thanks to Marstar

Just bought a CQ-A from Marstar last week. They were quick and very professional. 6 days between payment to delivery. Very happy with the rifle and the service.

Thanks again.
    "Strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of Government!"

Same.... finally breaking down the CQ-a today and good cleaning, to turn her loose wednesday night - range finally open (even though we still have 2-3 feet of snow on ground in places.
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Expired Business
    Thanks for your comments, enjoy the CQA!

Mine showed up yesterday and unboxed her. Have to admit I was a bit surprised it was better than I thought it would be after I debated on the buying of a "chinese ar". But then again for this price, how can you say no. Now to put her through her paces.

CGN Regular
    I got another item from Marstar and have nothing but good to say about them. I echo what the Op said, quick, professional, and no issues.

i finally shot mine this past weekend...it shot very good with pmc xtac, mfs steel cased and American eagle xm855! My friends and I were very impressed with the performance at this price point. Thanks Marstar!!

Holy crap. Just bought a Magpul carbine forend that i cannot get on for the life of me. SOB....looks like i gotta dremel of a hair to make it fit!