Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Handgun or Rifle ammo on the site??

Henry is back up and running (insert collective sigh of relief here_________). Got my order yesterday and has just e-mailed me to say the order has been shipped. Way to go, Henry!
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN Regular
    Yup, got payment confirmation today. I was sort of at a loss, he was the only one I had ever ordered reloading stuff from.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    Henry is back up and running (insert collective sigh of relief here_________). Got my order yesterday and has just e-mailed me to say the order has been shipped. Way to go, Henry!
    He's my goto guy

Canpar just delivered my order, which had been preceded by Henry's trademark effervescent message about the team of 50 who had slaved over the order, to which I just sent this reply:

Please let me know when you receive it and what shape it is in.
    Just arrived (4pm). It is in, well, a rectangular shape, and very heavy. The care lavished upon it by the 50-strong team is evident, although to be honest, while I guess the faint smell of sandalwood is OK, IMHO the numerous dark red lipstick kisses on the outside of the box is frankly over the top. The Canpar driver gave me a bit of a funny look but he restrained himself from saying what he was probably thinking, ie, "What sort of marital aids weigh this much?" Since I don't know the answer to that question either, I'm about to rush downstairs and open it.
    Nice to have you back, Henry!
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

BANNED
    Welcome back. Glad to hear the health is better. But it seems, the ammo license issue is still "ON".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123