Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Supplies at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member

Emergency Supplies at AmmoSupply.ca

AmmoSupply.ca is pleased to announce that we are now a dealer for Legacy Premium emergency food!

The government recommends that everyone have enough supplies for at least 72 hours (see our 72 Hour Family Emergency Food Bucket) and these conveniently sealed, watertight buckets have a shelf life of 25 years. Legacy Premium food is all GMO free and MSG free. We also carry emergency coffee (caffeine withdrawal can be nasty) and Gluten Free options.

In addition to emergency preparedness, this dehydrated food is excellent for taking camping or on long hunting expeditions for an easy to cook meal that won't spoil in transit or storage.

We ship free for products over $150 across Canada.

Oh, and if you're stocking up for the zombie apocalypse, don't forget to pick up some 00 Buck!

BANNED
    Interesting .. thanks

Links/website won't work for me.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2strklvr View Post
    Links/website won't work for me.
    There may have been a blip, but it seems to be working for me this end. Occasionally, one browser or other has issues with displaying content, so it may be worth trying another browser and/or PC.

I forgot to mention too, that I have personally tried, tested, cooked and eaten Legacy food and found it pretty edible. The oatmeal cooks in just one minute and some of the entrees take 20-30 minutes. The pancake mix went down very well

Hi Kate, Is there any possibility that you could get me a 60 serving gluten free entree bucket? I need to keep my sugars in check while shooting my Tru Flares at those pesky zombies

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 870 View Post
    Hi Kate, Is there any possibility that you could get me a 60 serving gluten free entree bucket? I need to keep my sugars in check while shooting my Tru Flares at those pesky zombies
    Hyperglycemic reactions and zombies *are* a deadly mix indeed! We can absolutely get in a 60 serving gluten free bucket for you - I will pm you the details.

We can order in any Legacy products, up to and including the 4320 serving package (or we should call it the 4320 serving pallet!). Those are a pretty pricey $7995, by the way (but with free shipping!!), but some people order these and live off them rather than cook, and it sure does work out cheaper than takeout. And, in case you were wondering, that is considered emergency rations for 4 people for a year.
    Last edited by AmmoSupply Kate; 04-28-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Hyperglycemic reactions and zombies *are* a deadly mix indeed! We can absolutely get in a 60 serving gluten free bucket for you - I will pm you the details.

We can order in any Legacy products, up to and including the 4320 serving package (or we should call the the 4320 serving pallet!). Those are a pretty pricey $7995, by the way (but with free shipping!!), but some people order these and live off them rather than cook, and it sure does work out cheaper than takeout. And, in case you were wondering, that is considered emergency rations for 4 people for a year.
    Thanks Kate.....this is getting to be a habit

Hi Kate, when you say to stock up on 00 buck, and free shipping on orders over 150.00 would that be just on the food or total amount on various ammo's?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwh123 View Post
    Hi Kate, when you say to stock up on 00 buck, and free shipping on orders over 150.00 would that be just on the food or total amount on various ammo's?
    Good question! The case of Challenger 00 Buck is $199 including shipping, so that ships for free anyway. In general, when we have a free shipping product, we will (on request) normally allow additional items with no extra shipping. We have to draw the line on cases of 12ga target loads to Yellowknife though

What meals are included? A list would be nice.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast