Thread: Hockey Pools - Announcement

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar

Hockey Pools - Announcement

As most all of you are aware by now, we have had our NHL Playoff Pool cancelled on us by our host website. The issue stemmed from the fact that they received too many complaints about "spam" when the invites were sent out. In the past we have sent out an invite to those who have subscribed to our newsletter as well as anyone who has provided us with an email when making a purchase. In the future we will fix this issue by building and maintaining a new customer list that is interested in receiving the twice a year email we send out inviting you to participate in a free regular season and playoff pool with great prizes (Did we mention its free!). By sending invites to only those who have asked for them we will no longer get the complaints about spamming.

So anyway with all of that behind us we are still stuck with this lovely 10/22 that we want to get into the hands of one of our customers. So we have made provisions to get this new "Prophetriver contest" list started. Starting right now if you are a subscriber to our newsletter you will have a new newsletter in your inbox for this month. Details on how to edit your preferences are in the newsletter and you can add yourself to the "Prophetriver contest" list with a single click of a button. If you aren't a subscriber to our newsletter then simply visit our website here:

http://store.prophetriver.com/categories/Rifles/

Scroll to the bottom left hand corner of the page and click the text saying "Clickme to signup for Our Newsletter and/or Contest list."

From this time forward anyone will be able to add their preference to be on the "Prophetriver contest" list. Signup now and we will be selecting one lucky winner from this new list at the conclusion of the playoffs for the Ruger 10/22!!

Again, we apologize for the cancellation of the pool for this season but we promise to keep bringing you bigger and better pools in the future. Thanks for the understanding and good luck winning this years Ruger 10/22!

Thanks,

Ed.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Very awesome of you to still give the 10/22 away! That green laminate is so sexy.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Yeah, it really wasn't our decision to cancel the pool. We love doing it and hope our customers have as much fun with it as we do in our office (I kick Clays butt everytime! - he's gonna edit this out I'm sure!). We figured to show our customers our intentions on the pool that we would still give away the prize even though the pool got cancelled. Here's to bigger and better pools in the future!

Ed.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ojo de aguila's Avatar
    Probably increased my chances, I always end up with a few duds in a pool.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    Thanks again!! Super pissed about the pool as all my players where moved on, didnt pick one blue,bolt or shark!
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER

Quote Originally Posted by DVXDUDE View Post
    Thanks again!! Super pissed about the pool as all my players where moved on, didnt pick one blue,bolt or shark!
    Yeah, sorry guys. Sucks all around. Guys that look forward to it (it was 355 and there was still quite a few days to sign up left when it cancelled) and those few guys that complained, nobody happy. Looking forward to the next one already and we will not repeat the 'mistake'. Our office sure looks forward to the pools too.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    well I never played in a hockey pool before. Its fun!, Glad I subscribed to your newsletter lol
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER