Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: This Could Be Your Lucky May... At AmmoSupply.ca!

Expired Business Member

This Could Be Your Lucky May... At AmmoSupply.ca!

May 4th to May 10th is Emergency Preparedness week across Canada! This government campaign highlights the need to be prepared for at least 72 hours of self sufficiency in the event of an emergency.

AmmoSupply.ca will be giving away a 72-hour Family Emergency Food Kit (worth $87.95) to one lucky winner on 31st May 2014! Each purchase made during May at AmmoSupply.ca will count as one entry in the draw. For an additional entry, "like" us on Facebook.

Watch out for some emergency-themed specials this month (although some may be zombie-apocalypse themed!).

The Legacy Premium 32 Serving 72-hour Family Emergency Food Kit contains:
    Pasta Primavera – 4 Servings
    Pasta Alfredo – 4 Servings
    Loaded Baked Potato – 4 Servings
    Enchilada, Beans, and Rice – 4 Servings
    Classic Chili – 4 Servings
    Chili Mac – 4 Servings
    Stroganoff – 4 Servings
    Cheese and Broccoli Soup – 4 Servings

Legacy Emergency food features:
    Simple to prepare – Just add water!
    25 year shelf life
    Made in the USA
    100% Certified GMO Free
    Lowest Cost per Serving and Calorie in the Food Storage Industry
    With meals that have No Trans Fats, Low in Sodium, No MSG, Vegetarian Friendly, No Cholesterol, Good Sources of Fiber, and Gluten Free options
    Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
    Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    oooh! can my order be broken up into a bazillion pieces and then combine it for the better shipping?
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    oooh! can my order be broken up into a bazillion pieces and then combine it for the better shipping?
    I am having images of Jiffy bags and individual 12ga shells here...!

Mr Friendly, since all our Legacy Food products over $150 ship free, if you add one to your order we'll ship everything for free

If my order has not been processed yet but is pending can i still get an entry???
    Shake and bake!

Kate. Whats the chance that any of those meals are gluten free? My wife has celiac and can't have the wheat.

Sounds good to me though.
    There may be more than one train, but it's still a one track mind...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer454 View Post
    Kate. Whats the chance that any of those meals are gluten free? My wife has celiac and can't have the wheat.

Sounds good to me though.
    A few of the meals if the 72-hour kit are gluten free - the Loaded Baked Potato; Enchilada, Beans and Rice; Classic Chilli and Cheese and Broccoli Soup.

We also do a 120-Serving Gluten Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Bucket for $374.95. Next time we get an order, we'll also be getting a 60-Serving Gluten Free bucket.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MKFrancis View Post
    If my order has not been processed yet but is pending can i still get an entry???
    Yes! We will extend the start of the prize draw to order placed from Monday 28th April.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Hmmmm , wouldn't be a bad idea to hav a weeks worth of this stuff , I can't see it taking up much space
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_red_truck View Post
    Hmmmm , wouldn't be a bad idea to hav a weeks worth of this stuff , I can't see it taking up much space
    They're very convenient buckets - they would fit on most pantry shelves or in a convenient corner of the basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    not to thread jack, but I already have 5 weeks worth of MRE's from SFRC. I am, however, thinking about one of these for my folks.

I live in Vancouver, so my access to fresh water is rather limited. fortunately, I have lots of sea water, so if I wanted a high sodium meal, I'm good for it, LOL!

for my folks, they live right on the North Thompson river, so unless it got contaminated some how, one of these would be very good for them.
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast