Thread: Over and Above

Over and Above

I've bought from Wolverine in the past, and after this most recent dealing they have 100% guaranteed a returning customer for years to come. 2 years ago I bought a .45ACP SAM Thunderbolt from them, and a couple weeks ago at the range the thumb safety broke. Not internally, but on the outside part between the lug and the pin to connect to the other side of the safety and hold the grip safety in place.

I sent a quick email to Wolverine to see if they had a replacement part and how much it would cost. Within 3 days, the new part was in the mail at no cost to me. I’ve never installed a thumb safety before, but a couple emails back and forth with them and I’m comfortable enough now to try myself.

You read about great service from here all the time when someone buys something or for warranty work, but stepping up and replacing a part 2 years after the initial purchase is going well past what I expected. Can’t recommend these guys enough to people I know! I don’t think you can get any better service!
    The best gun control is to breath deeply in, then let half the breath out, and squeeze, not jerk, the trigger.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Just let us know if there is anything else we can do. Enjoy that SAM they are fine pistols.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales