Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIA M22 10/22 clone

How,is it different from a legit Ruger 10/22? Can I put an archangel stock on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boostgod View Post
    How,is it different from a legit Ruger 10/22? Can I put an archangel stock on it?
    everything is interchangeable except for the barrel I believe, I am putting a Bowd stock on it this week. One bonus, medal trigger group.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    everything is interchangeable except for the barrel I believe
    I mentioned this earlier in the thread. The easy solution would be to have a machine shop turn down the diameter of the shank on your aftermarket barrel and then press fit a steel sleeve onto it. Another solution might be to contact Dlask Arms to see if they'll custom make (or do a run of) barrels with the proper diameter shank for the M22.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

I contacted Dlask yesterday regarding the barrel and this is what they said. "If the standard 10-22 barrel doesn't fit then we can make a custom barrel but our cost will be +$260 and up depending on the tenon shape, size and whether the extractor notch lines up or is at a different angle etc. Wait time for this will be in the 6 month range. Sorry but we are very busy right now manufacturing parts for the spring / summer season." Maybe if there is enough interest they might do a run of barrels for the RIA, but they seem pretty busy at the moment. My local Canadian Tire has them for $199 right now.

I have one, the heavy stainless flutted barrel I put on did fit, shooters ridge I believe, but the receiver is slightly larger than the Ruger. Way too much fitting was involved to make the Nomad chassis fit. It did, however, fit nicely in the Shooters ridge thumbhole stock. My 2 cents worth.

hey guys I just picked up one of these brand new for 150! everything works great just have an issue with the magazines, bought a butler creek 25 round and it stove pipes every shot! the stock 10 round works great btw. any advice on stocks? looking at an ati.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12