Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ammo Supply Kate Has Federal Lake City XM855 (5.56 x45 NATO Green TipS) !!!!!

Awsome. How much will the 420 rd cans be?

Nice find

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonn View Post
    Awsome. How much will the 420 rd cans be?
    The 1000 rd cases might not be around for a while, and the list price for them has shot up since we ordered these last year. The ammo cans of 420 stripper clipped look like they will be a little over $300, but we'll confirm when we get them in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Soo good!

My only problem with buying green tips is I sometimes feel bad shooting them! Ammo like that is supposed to be treasured, and I can't bear to just plink with it.

Expired Business Member
    ... and it's gone! We're now out of stock on the 1000 rd cases of Lake City 5.56 62gr. When we get them in again, they will be a fair bit more expensive. We will be getting in the ammo cans, however - so PM me if you'd like to be on the list!

Expired Business Member
    Head off to https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/35/ to see our other 223 Rem and 5.56 products - we have some great prices. Try a box of 5.56 50gr frangible ammo from Lake City!

CGN Regular
    Is this ammunition superior to mid range offerings like PMC Bronze or American Eagle or is it more of a nostalgic demand because it's actual military issue? From what I've read the XM855 is steel core and the XM193 is lead core?

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    sold out already ?? damn ammo horders .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Try a box of 5.56 50gr frangible ammo from Lake City!
    I'm going to try mine this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by SnoPac View Post
    Is this ammunition superior to mid range offerings like PMC Bronze or American Eagle or is it more of a nostalgic demand because it's actual military issue? From what I've read the XM855 is steel core and the XM193 is lead core?
    I think you'll find it's both. People like buying it because its proper 5.56mm stuff that sees use overseas. There are lots of people who will say both good and bad things about XM855's performance in Afghanistan (just ask Greentips the user!) but I generally like that its a quality round in a heavier grain that most off-the-shelf .223 is.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    ... and it's gone! We're now out of stock on the 1000 rd cases of Lake City 5.56 62gr. When we get them in again, they will be a fair bit more expensive. We will be getting in the ammo cans, however - so PM me if you'd like to be on the list!
    That sucks! Snooze you loose I guess... Keep bringing in the good stuff though
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast