Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Thread: New Ammo Now in Stock 7.62x54 and 7.62x25 Non-Corrosive

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    yes, credit applies to group buys

Sorry for the delay, but I've been bouncing around between where I work and where I keep my ammo and other gear, so only got to doing the nail test last week. Rust all over my nails too. Sorry, I've yet to figure out a good way to post pics on here without joining some 3rd party image hosting site, so you'll have to take my word for it. I did privately email the pics directly to Paul at Canada Ammo, and he can confirm the rust.
    Kind of funny 1 of the 4 nails has noticeably less rust on it, none at first and then it finally got a bit of a coating on it, don't know why. Maybe the primers are mixed up even within the same crate? That's just great. Consistency you can count on, eh?(not !)
    Again, not Canada Ammo's fault for the bad quality, but I cannot use this ammo at all with my SVT-40, as I reported earlier, so it's now useless to me. I expect it to be either taken back and either refunded or replaced with the same amount of good non-corrosive ammo.
    Look forward to a reply in my email from Canada Ammo.

Happy to report that I got great customer service from Canada Ammo in all my recent communications (via direct emails) with them on this issue, and I got my refund cheque now, which was sent out once they got my crate of ammo back.
    Although this involved a faulty product (through no fault of theirs), it's been resolved now to my total satisfaction. In my experience it was dealt with in an exemplary manner, and I hope to do business with Canada Ammo again, hopefully when some new truly non-corrosive 7.62X54R bulk ammo surfaces. (crossing my fingers in hope of that)
    Many thanks and Cheers.

Hopefully, Canada Ammo is trying to source out some non-cor 7.62x54r in 140gr. Maybe they want to get rid of the corrosive ammo before getting the non-cor.

I assume the x25 is lacquered steel cases, not brass?

Is anyone doing a group buy? I just added a crate to my order...

muat buy

Any more surplus 7.62x54r coming? ... or would you happen to have one crate left kicking around the warehouse?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    Any more surplus 7.62x54r coming? ... or would you happen to have one crate left kicking around the warehouse?
    yes, but no eta. We may. We will list it if we find any