Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I guess John sold all his SKSs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHussar View Post
    I once saw a cow in a a field. The next day, it was gone. They must have sold it. True story.
    I bought said cow.

...and I'm wanting double the value for it. Because it's now "unavailable" from that perticular field. And it's a rare cow that just happens to look like every other cow.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    The zellers down home closed it's doors. I still think about the closing sales once in a while.
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    I'm surprised they ran out , I guess their mystery box broke and they can't pull infinite ammounts of sks's out anymore.
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rolfyrolf View Post
    Actually I have a bunch of SKSs, and adding to them on the EE, along with cases of ammo, cheap. Gonna sell some at the Bracebridge gun show coming up.
    I don't see any of your "deals" on here. Also, only people reselling SKS on this site are trying to rape them. Such as the persons who purchased the SKS and SKS with TAPCO stock from The Shooting Edge and are now trying to sell them for 400 dollars. Bunch of twats

for everyones info, they're are still loads of SKS for 200 to 219 in the Ottawa valley region. Both at CT and Perkins gas bar.

I have in no way seen a shortage around here.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstHussar View Post
    I once saw a cow in a a field. The next day, it was gone. They must have sold it. True story.
    Now that was funny

Sorry about your missed opportunity op...they went quick.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

other point, if you would look up their website, they have SKS since they have this combo, https://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produ...roductid=81628. Google #### or go buy a cow.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    I don't see any of your "deals" on here. Also, only people reselling SKS on this site are trying to rape them. Such as the persons who purchased the SKS and SKS with TAPCO stock from The Shooting Edge and are now trying to sell them for 400 dollars. Bunch of twats

for everyones info, they're are still loads of SKS for 200 to 219 in the Ottawa valley region. Both at CT and Perkins gas bar.

I did not say I am selling them on EE just adding to the bunch I have from those on the EE. There are still many available, even by the case.
    Alte soll man ehren, Junge soll man lehren.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post

Shhhhh. Don't tell everyone. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by crash277 View Post
    Shhhhh. Don't tell everyone. Haha
    yeah gotta keep the rifles for us Ottawa valley redneck military types

A month or 2 ago I enquired about posting a thread or 2 about no SKSs and I saw there were thousands of them. Brisk sales I guess means everyone has not posted according to this site.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast